~3~

Izuku's POV

I woke up in sort of a cold sweat. I never really slept well so I was often an insomniac. I never liked my past which seemed to haunt my dreams. I never told Toga or Dabi about my nightmares but they could tell something was up anytime I had one.

I sat up in the cell's bed. It was probably 3 in the morning.... I looked out the window at the night sky. It was a pretty black with a growing light blue that came from the East. I watched as each star slowly disappeared in the night sky as it turned to early morning. I sat there for hours admiring the sky when I heard my door open. It was the ragged looking teacher. He looked as if he didn't have any sleep and I felt the same. I was too tired to fight him so I just followed him still wearing the antiquirk cuffs. They didn't bother me but I don't know why they kept them on even though I already told them I didn't have any power.

We continued to walked till we got in front of the other two's cells. He let them out and we followed him to a car that was waiting outside for us. I was walking right behind our new teacher while Toga and Dabi were silently fighting. They were hitting each other but not making a sound. Usually when they did this they wanted me to join in but I wasn't in the mood. They both realized this and Toga did her signature cheer up specialty.

She launched herself onto my back. I groaned at the extra wait but I was strong enough to carry her even without sleep. I carried her to the car while she played with my hair. Our teacher turned to look at us and we both sighed. We took our seats with me in the middle. I ended up laying my head on Dabi and Toga laid her head on me. All while Dabi stared out the window. I felt comfortable around them! Maybe a little too comfortable, but they are family and I knew they would never leave me.

It took longer than what we thought to get there and we ended up telling stories about our times of mischief.

"Hey Izu~ remember that time Shiggy got mad when we put salt instead of sugar in his coffee! His face went wrinklier than it already was!" She shouted and we all laughed even our teacher who looked like he wouldn't even smile.

"Or that time we broke one of Kuros glasses and we blamed Spinner!" Dabi chimes in. I have to admit I hadn't laughed like that in a long time. It felt nice. They always knew how to cheer me up. That's what we were. Dabi was like the older brother who would protect us from bullies, Toga was the younger sister who knew how to cheer anyone up, and I was the middle who would take care of both of them with my knowledge. I wish I could tell them about my dreams but I don't want them to think it's their fault... it wasn't anyone's fault... besides mine!

After a while we finally calmed down but we still had a short while till we got to the school. That's when I decided to ask something.

"Hey teach?" I asked with closed eyes. I didn't want anyone to know my worry of anticipation of his answer.

"Yeah troublesome child?" He replied back with even though I'm not the problem.

"Do you know a girl... with white hair?" I asked... this confused everyone in the car. None knew who I was talking about. I sighed. "Never mind..." I said shifting to were Toga was laying on my chest.

'Damn it! Where is she!' I thought....'I hope she's safe....'

Later on we got to school. It was Monday so that ment we would go to school Wednesday. We got out of the car. I carried Toga on my back because she fell asleep. They took off our cuffs and put a smaller band on our right hand.

"This is in case you attempt to do anything against those three rules principle Nezu said. You can go ahead and eat and decorate your rooms as you need." With that our teacher turned around and left us with a single guard. We entered the newly built building. I made my way to the kitchen and went to work cooking our lunch. Out of the group of three I was the best at cooking so it was a understood rule that I would always cook.

After our lunch we cleaned the dishes and made our way to our rooms. Each was the same size with the same layout and items. On each window was a bar that covered it so we couldn't escape. We all decided on which room and items we were going to put in.

Afterwards I cooked supper and we even gave the officer who was watching us a plate which he hesitantly accepted. The guard loved the food as he went back to his job. Afterwards we went back to our rooms and we slept.... at least not me. My past wouldn't let me sleep and I'd rather not relive the horror... it was fine because I found a way to get the bars on my window off so I could go up to the roof and watch the stars.

Anytime I would look at the stars any perspective on time would be lost. I watched those stars till the sun came up, and I sneaked my way back into the room and replaced the bars. I walked down stairs and made our breakfast before sitting at the table to enjoy it.

This would be our last day to chill before school.

'I wonder how Kacchans been with out me?' I thought with a mischievous smile. 'Would he care?' Of course Katsuki Bakugo wasn't on to let things go, and because I left many years ago to become a villain I wonder what he would do? I guess I just have to wait till tomorrow!

Author's Note

Sorry this chapter didn't have a lot of dialogue. Gonna do more next chapter! But right now I don't have any readers... if you're the first to read this please spread it! Thanks and hope you enjoyed the story!