~5~

Izuku's POV

Class had continued for the most part. I still got dirty looks from Kacchan but I laughed at what the class had come up with to shut him up. One of the kids in the class had a quirk that was called tape or something. They placed it over his mouth. It was hilarious just watching him glare at me with out using any of his profanities.

I sat at the back just staring out the window. We had our teacher change to some random person who I don't care about that taught math. Everyone had work sheets and calculators on their desk. Of course I wasn't paying any attention but when I glanced at Dabi and Toga every now and then I saw that they were actually trying. I really didn't understand why they were doing the work when we already knew the answers. It was kinda point less.

I listened to the teacher ramble on about really difficult problems and acting high and mighty thinking we couldn't solve them. He ended the class with a exit slip with one of those many hard to solve problems and if we didn't get it right we would have homework tomorrow. I sighed at how rudely this teacher was acting, but I didn't care. I only listened to when he said if you answer it correctly you could leave to lunch early. I stood up surprising a few people. I grabbed a slip examined the question and did all the math in my head a simple as that. I grabbed a pencil from the red head, who was the one that tried to stop me from talking to Kacchan, scribbled my answer, handed the slip to the teacher, gave the pencil back with a thank you, and walked out of the classroom with Dabi and Toga standing up to grab a sheet of their own.

I walked down the hallway making my way to the roof. I sped up a little just so I wouldn't get followed by my only two friends when I bumped into a depressed looking guy. At first I thought it was our teacher but noticed the change in hair color and size. We looked at each other with our bags very visible gave each other a shrug and kept walking.

I continued till I got to the roof and I plopped down on the railing with my feet over the edge. I looked out to the forest that surrounded the school. It was a nice day to sleep and I did just that.... is what I thought. Though I was facing the school gate I was still rather far to see what I thought was a girl. Someone I knew to well. I was moving back to stand on the roof thinking I needed to get down there to see her when I saw three teachers bust out to the roof. I was surprised that they were there but as soon as I took my eyes off the girl I regretted it. When I turned back I saw her hair disappearing behind the wall and I felt the urge to chase after. I was about to jump off the roof when I felt something wrap me and pull me back. I fell on my back but still struggled. Two other pros raced to intercept me on the ground and pinned me to the ground. I was later escorted to the principals office.

"Why the hell am I here!?" I spat with my voice clearly ticked. My sight wandered from each hero in the room that looked at me as if I was nothing but a villain.

"Why were you trying to escape?" The math teacher who was being a bitch in the moment asked. I just laughed at that and scared a few in the room with it.

"You assholes actually thought I was about to escape?!" I raised my cuffed hands together trying to cover my mouth.

"You idiots! I was trying to save someone!" My mood and voice suddenly turned dark and everyone was surprised at my out burst.

"A villain trying to save?" The teacher announced villain as if implying that was all I was ever going to be.

"Hey! Principal! Get everyone out of this room except you, me, and my teacher!" I said glaring at everyone except those few.

The principal who had been sipping tea a the while agreed at the protest of the other teachers, but they quickly left. He placed his tea cup down and a smile grew on his face as if he was about to hear the juiciest gossip.

"And what would you like to tell us Izuku?" He asked very interested. I sighed knowing I didn't want to tell anyone this.

"Hey teach!" I said shifting my gaze to him who just lazily raised an eyebrow.

"Do you remember that question a asked in the car in the way over here?" I asked, and he responded with a nod.

"I thought I saw that girl while sitting on the roof to chill and I was about to jump to go get her..." I said avoiding eye contact which I wasn't usually afraid to deliver back at them.

"And why was this girl so important to you?" The principal looked like he was about to fall from his chair with his excitement.

"She's..... my younger sister....." I looked up after the pause and they both looked mildly shocked. I guess their faces weren't used to showing any other emotion besides depression and smiley.

"And what's her name?" The teacher asked changing back to his normal tired look.

"I'm not telling unless you help find her!" I said standing up throwing the cuffs at the teach who looked surprised till I showed a bobby-pin. And he just sighed as I walked out and to class.

When I walked in there was about a 30 minute break going on so both Dabi and Toga ran to me. Dabi punched me in the head while Toga tackled me into a hug for dear life.

"What the hell scar face and psycho!" I yell pushing Toga to the side.

"We should be asking you that!" He yelled back just as furious while the entire class stared. I gave them a glare and they continued back to what they were doing or tried looking busy.

"Where the HELL were you!" Toga yelled at me. She usually wasn't the cussing type and I then realized I screwed up. I sighed patting her on the head.

"I had to talk to the principal and our teacher." I said trying to sound apologetic. Toga acceptes it but Dabi was hesitant.

"Anyways what did I miss?" I asked giving a questioning look at everyone and Kacchan scoffed. I ignored him as the brown haired girl came up to me.

"Oh Mr. Aizawa gave us a break after lunch to go with you so we were just waiting for him!" She smile and I thanked her and she returned to her froggy friend.

"Well I'll be back in a minute." I said walking to the door I had just entered.

"And where the hell are you going?" Dabi asked before I could grabbing the door handle.

"Since I had to go talk to the teachers I didn't get lunch." I said still walking to the door.

"Fine but we're coming with you! We know how you are with food." He said and motioned to Toga who was talking to the others girls to come along. She ran and hopped on our back and we exited.

"Hey Uraraka! If you see teach will you tell him we went to lunch?" I asked she seemed to blush and shake her head and we continued to walk.

After a few minutes we entered the lunchroom and we got a few bowls of food. We sat away from the other students from Class B and the General studies as they gave us a few dirty looks.

As we ate I mainly picked at the food because I was used to not eating much. I never had much of an appetite. As I picked at the food I saw Dabi's face suddenly turn serious. He looked determined and I knew why.

"So... will you tell us why you really were with the teacher?" He asked and I just sat there for a moment. I had questions running through my head.

'Do I tell them?
Would they understand my secrecies?
Would they help?'

I sighed," Fine... I will tell you, but... please don't be mad!" I said  in a pleading tone, not looking them in the eyes, I could tell they surprised, but their faces also held a gentle smile on them.

Author's Note

Hello! Thank you for reading and if your anything like me you will probably skip this but I hope you like and follow me for more interesting stories!