~12~

Izuku's POV

I was getting very tired from this fight!

All Might was now fighting the Nomu which was an impossible fight without someone explaining the beasts quirk(s) to him. My friends fled with the other three students that were trying to help but they understood why they needed to leave. And I... I was having a hard time suppressing my power till everyone was clear of range.

I noticed Uraraka running back towards me in attempt to help/get me away from the villains. She managed to get out of Toga's grasp and run back to me.

"Izuku!" Uraraka shouted and with one swift movement I grabbed her in a bridal style and launched her back to Dabi to be caught safely. I then collapsed from my lack of energy as I felt my power surge.

I then began to laugh very quietly. Which turned into a demonic type sound. My body was covered in a black cloud only my over wide Cheshire like smile visible.

"Hey handy man~! I think you've done fucked up~!" My voice range as paralyzing energy peeked from my body freezing everyone that was near by even All Might.

Handy man had gotten used to some of my out burst at the hidden lab from their normal bar location so he was as badly affected. Though he still looked like he shit himself!

"What's wrong time afraid to say anything? Or has a cat got your tongue~?" I asked in a playful manner of a 5 year old as the smoke began to leave my body. I looked the same yet slightly different.

I still had my dark green/black hair and pale complexion, but instead I had two fluffy perked up cat ears, a set of sharp fangs similar to Toga's, and a black tail with a green bow on the end. No one could see but I had two small black horns that blending in with my hair.

Before I could even register what I looked like I heard laughing from the top of the stairs. I turn to see none other than my so called friends.

Dabi was wheezing barely being supported by Uraraka with his weight, while Toga was in the ground hysterical. I growled grabbing the bow and burning it. My once green eyes flared red and I was even more pissed.

"What the HELL guys!" I screamed throughout the dome. My tail lashed and they just laughed more.

"Tch! Stupid friends!" I turned back to Handy who was just as confused.

"Piss off!" I yelled incasing my hands with flames.

Because of that small disc it hid most of my powers not even letting me pull out a tiny flame. But because it was broken all my power rushed back into me... sorta like a dam that exploded~!

I charged the man child but because of my... powers being locked up and not being able to use them it, was kinda hard to control my speed and strength. I ended up running past him and destroying the dome wall.

"Oh well~ collateral damage~!" I said smirking turning around to face the man child, but he did something surprising smart for once...

He fled. The last moment I saw of him was entering Kuro's portal and fleeing like a cry baby. Sensei was probably gonna have a hard time calming him down but I don't give a fuck!

The rest of the villains gave up while the Nomu, no longer having a leader, was know silent and calm. I watched as All Might started coughing and smoking. I doubt he thinks I know but I do know of his limit. I'm not stupid. Gather information on people for a living you learn to spot things. Also it did help that Sensei talked a great deal about All Might and his last successor.

Anyways as I walked back towards the middle of the clearing with clenched fist I heard a door slam open to find the entire school staff above. I bared my fangs at the late heros as my eyes slow faded back to green. They were late and pissed me off but because I over used my power I was tired. I saw my friends along with the three others. (Kacchan, Todoroki, Kirishima) running back to me.

Kirishima reaches me first next to Uraraka, both staying close not wanting to leave me behind.

"That was sooo! Manly Dude!" He shouted grinning with his sharp teeth and patting me on the back. Uraraka just hugged me and nuzzling her head against my arm. Dabi and Toga stayed a few steps back afraid I might take revenge on them for the bow in which I intended to do but I was too tired at the moment.

Todoroki and Kacchan just walked over not knowing what to say, so like always Kacchan just huffed and said he could do better.

"Hey... how's the teach?" I ask after a moment. My ears flattened and my tail nervously twitched afraid of a dark outcome. Sure I might hate heros but the teach was the only one I actually respected besides the principal.

"Principal Nezu said that they would immediately take him to the doctors but he said though on the outside it looks bad he only has a few broken bones and little tissue damage!" Uraraka says trying to comfort me. I give a small smile and slightly crouch down.

My leg though healed the effects of my quirk were fading and I once again felt the pain of trying to stand.The pain was worse now because though my quirk stopped it from hurting it's affected doubled the pain afterwards making it feels as though it was broken.

In the end I was helped on either side of Uraraka and Toga, back up the stairs.

"I guess that's it from trying to hide my power any more." I gave a slightly pained chuckle.

"Why did you hide it in the first place Midoryia?" Todoroki asked with his monotone voice.

"Because it was easier.." I mumbled but was still heard.

Author's Note

Lol! Hi there! Hope you like the story and comment please!

Also for the revenge towards Dabi and Toga what do you think should happen?