~6~

Izuku's POV

"You have a sister?!" Both Dabi and Toga yelled in unison. I had to cover my ears because of their screeching, and I notice that the lunch room went silent and saw a few confusion, angered, and annoyed glances.

I sighed knowing they were going to ask more questions and they weren't getting no for an answer. I stood up signaling for them to do the same and we walked through the halls still getting silent disgust. We continued walking out while Toga jumped on my back surprising me. She leaned down and whispered into my ear.

"Hey you okay?" She asked. I was uncertain to what she was talking about. I just gave her a questioning look. She sighed leaning down again.

"From what that hot-headed blonde?" She asked and now I knew what she was talking about. From when he called me 'Demon!' I hate that word! I've been called it too much and I wish I could destroy that word. It annoyed me but I knew he didn't understand why I would get pissed at that word so I simply brushed it off but if he was to say it again I would most likely kill him. 

"I'm fine but thank you~" I whispered back to her and she blushed and giggled. Dabi just sighed at our flirting and we continued on our way till we got to the class 1-A door.

"So?" I turned to see Dabi with a questioning look. He probably still wanted to know about my sister and how we got separated but I wasn't in the mood to feel sad and wanted to do something else.

"I'll tell you both tonight in the dorms after, we do our favorite pass time!" I said with a mischievous smile and this perked both of my friends up. It had been so long since we had a little fun. We giggled to each other as I trudged open the door to see the teacher waiting for us.

"Did you three have a good time?" He asked sarcastically his gaze shifting to each one of us. Me being the asshole I am I answered and said yeah. He sighed and motioned for us to take our seats.

A few minutes had passed and I was close to sleeping. I placed my feet on the desk and closed my eyes which no one seemed to mind because they didn't want to deal with a teen. My mind wandered till I realized that Aizawa replaces the old math teacher. I didn't understand why but his teaching was a bit better. He didn't look down on us.

It eventually came to him calling out long problems to wright down and solve it on a piece of paper but I decided to make everyone realize the real difference between me and them and answer one of the problems.

As soon as the teach had finished his sentence I said in a clear and loud voice.

"8,672,109,344,448.44446" I said this exact number with out failure, nor hesitation and still with my eyes closed. I heard Dabi face palm and Toga giggle and I could tell the entire room was silent besides an angry mutter from Kacchan. I just gave a grin and teach went back to teaching.

I then felt my boot being shook and I opened my eyes to see Uraraka. She looked like she needed something and me never being able to say no to women in need, so I shifted to where I was face to face with her for her question. I saw her slightly back up blushing but went to ask her question.

"Umm Deku... can you help me with this problem?" She asked pausing to grab her paper and show me a rather simple problem that I showed her easily. I sensed a deadly aura next to me and saw Toga looking like she wanted to kill Uraraka but she also looked happy that I was helping someone other then our close family.

And little did I know was that the teach was watching me and was smiling at my actions to the girls.

'Maybe we can help him!' He thought watching the infamous green haired teen in the back of class helping Uraraka. He didn't seem to mind nor care as if everything was too easy.

'Well I guess he is in a younger class... maybe...'

Anyways back to me. I was sitting in the back getting bored again when he called class to an end. I was about to leave when I was swarmed by a few of what I called the troublesome students in the class. Most were wanting help with math because they were struggling and a few were praising me on how well I was. I just chuckled making my way through the crowd followed by Dabi and Toga.

"Smarts don't make up for a quirk!" I said before exiting and this made everyone think really hard. I just chuckled at their confusion and started talking to the other one what type of alcohol we would use. (For the game~) That was until I felt someone tug on my shoulder sleeve. I turned to find the Brunette slightly blushing.

"Whatcha need?" I asked motioning for both Dabi and Toga to continue walking. After a second or two it was just us and I could tell she was blushing and was nervous. I just chuckled and moved my face closer making her turn into a tomato.

"Umm... I-I wanted t-to k-know I-if you would be w-willing to help me a-again on the w-work!" She shouted attempting to form a good enough sentence. I was shocked by her direct approach but decided she had enough guts to approach a villain that I agreed.

"Hey Uraraka would you like to come with me and my friends to play a game~?" I asked. I knew she wouldn't be one to drink but it was mainly a test to see if she really liked us or was faking it. I wasn't about to get hurt again.

"Yeah! Sure!" She yelled bubbling up with excitement as her eyes grew wide and she bounced around similar to Toga but she was different.... I didn't think of her as family... I didn't understand it.

I pushed away what ever feelings I had and we walked to the dorms. We talked along the way and got to know each other better.

Author's Note

Sorry for not having a longer chapter but I want the Game~ to be good! Thanks! And please follow if you like this story!