~9~

Izuku's POV

It finally came... Monday. Everyone was stilling having headaches about that one night while others talked about the dumb things we did. I just sat in the back with my head on the desk. I wasn't in my usual mood though I tried.

Anyways the teacher ended up coming in and interrupting most of the conversations. I didn't care to listen for the most part till I heard about a trip. We were going to an area known as the USJ. We would focus on natural disasters and saving others. My mood still hadn't improved and everyone noticed. Most avoided me besides Ochaco and my two best friends. I hated today with a passion and nobody understood why. Not that I cared to explain why either.

The teach pressed a button on a remote and out pops the hero/villain costumes. I take mine and rush to the bathrooms. I quickly undress and put on the outfit with is a green hoodie and some black pants with my red shoes. I also have a black mask with sharp looking teeth. Nobody said anything when I walked out, but a few were clearly worried. I noticed that Ochaco sat next to me taking a few glances every now and then but I was worried about my own thing.

'I wonder if they're gonna show their faces! Especially today!' I thought. The aura around me was being darkened by the second and it was quite suffocating.

The others talked on the way but I stayed silent. I eventually tired myself out and leaned on Ochaco. She immediately blushed to look like a tomate, but I was too tired so I took a small nap. I'm not even going to attempt to lie when I say that was the best sleep I ever had. I expected to have a nightmare but I didn't. We stayed like that the entire trip till I felt the bus stop. I lazily opened my eyes to see a giant dome building. Outside was another hero by the name Thirteen.

We had gotten off the bus with the blue robot going crazy, still upset about the seats. I gave an amused smile and continued to walk to the second pro hero while my dark mood lessened.

(Also if you couldn't tell he's a bit bipolar!)

I ended up carrying Toga on my back as we cracked jokes in the back of the group. I could tell that Uraraka who was standing next to me was a little upset at the fact that I was carrying Toga but I didn't want to get beat by a girl today so I didn't express my amusement.

I ignored for the most part of what the hero said when I heard the spiky red head say something about villains. In one motion my head swiftly turned and locked eyes with a purple hole.

Toga jumped off my back and ran to Dabi while pulling me and Uraraka. She seemed excited but was worried.

"So they are here..." she sad in a low voice not anything like her cheerful, sadistic voice. Dabi nodded while I didn't break my gaze with the portal. On the other hand Uraraka was confused beyond measures.

I watched as hoards of villains exited the portal all smiling and looking for a fight. Each had their own 'tragic' backstory in becoming a villain. Like 'my girl friend broke up with me!' Or 'nobody likes me!'
Each one had a petty reason to become a villain.

I pulled away from my group standing in front of the two pros who were trying to calm and rationalize the problem. That's when I saw him. A blue haired man in his early 20s. I hated him with every fiber of my being and I wanted to kill him where he stood.

I gave a slight chuckle that turned into a dark cackle that was so disturbing me had faces as though they shit themselves. I had everyone terrified looks and gazes on me. I slowly made my way down the stairs that led to the multitude of villains.

"If it isn't my old pal Shigaraki!" He said smile and trying to sound sincere but his words came off as hollow and unforgiving.

Unbeknownst to me Dabi, Toga, and Uraraka has followed me down the steps. They each tried to stop me by grabbing my arms and holding me down.

"Izu? What are you doing?" Toga shouted jumping on me but I was filled with so much drive to kill them I managed to continue walking towards them.

"You two don't know what they're like! You've only been introduced a few years! I've known them my entire fucking lives!" He said with spite and venom laced with each word. If not by the words he spoke you could tell by his face that he hated the man in front of him.

And of course while the teachers attempted to calm everyone they were unnerved by the eerie and sadistic laugh that came from the blue haired man's mouth.

It was nothing similar to Toga but instead it was filled with malice. You could see the hate in his eyes from behind the hand that covered his face.

Both enemies stared at each other that to the point that if words could kill both would be dead where they stood.

~To be continued~

Author's Note

Sorry but I wanted to and I doubt you'll have to wait long for the second part but there will be loads of fighting and I'm not feeling well so there's that.

But if I was going to make a story, what would you want it to be about? Still talking about BNHA.