Reunion

Reaching ashore on a different mountain, TaoHua exclaimed how fun it was and asking where they were going next. Both husband and wife just smiled at the shiny golden peach and hand in hand floated up towards the peak of the mountain. TaoHua was trying to enjoy the view but was distracted by the sight of the beautiful fairies, who were all gathered and waiting with anxious faces. These fairies were more appealing in sight, their physical beauty made the scenery pale in comparison.

ChengYuan had already sent signals in the water to his underlings to send messages to his wife's clan members about what happened and their destination.

"Xue-Er!" The other fairies cried out emotionally, all reaching out to TaoHua and TaoHua cringing backward. Beautiful ladies, she appreciated, but ladies trying to grab her like she was a discounted fruit, she should be wary.

"Xue-er, your parents would be very happy for your return!"

"Xue-er, this is grandmother, do you remember?"

"Xue-er, we have always been searching for you, your uncles and elders, are still somewhere looking for you, we have to let them know!"

"Let us thank our Mother Tree!"

Overwhelmed with the bombardment of information, TaoHua was flabbergasted to know this trip. Somehow she had earned parents, grandmother, and a Mother Tree? She was also perplexed - she was a sprite, but she was in Heavens, she had became a fairy. How and why was the Mother Tree, still a tree? Could it be another immortal title, she really needed to find and sit down with the Celestial court scribe that came up with these names.

TaoHua looked up at the said Mother Tree and waved to greet her, the Tree of Life, stood still and unmoving. Mother Tree seemed to be taken aback by TaoHua until her daughter HuiSan probed her telepathically, worried about her mother. Then the Mother Tree took TaoHua and the branches wound around her and pulled her close to the body. TaoHua hugged the Mother Tree back, feeling a sense of familiarity and love. TaoHua realized something new, she had a good affinity with trees, first was DaShu then now Mother Tree.

"Answering elders and sisters, Xue Jiejie seemed to have lost her memories." YueMi tried to convey to the fairies and after receiving gasps of acknowledgment, "and she now she had forgotten to shift back to Fairy human".

"You mean she had been in this fruit shape since her disappearance?" HuiSan asked and looked at her long lost granddaughter incredulously.

"Answering elder HuiSan, I do not know but only knew and confirmed from the Little Prince of Celestial Crane, that he had never seen a Gold Peach Fairy." YueMi was not completely oblivious to He FeiQuan's reaction to her, but it was common to her for those who accidentally saw her for the first time, that she was 'seasoned' already from all the fawning looks.

HuiSan turned to the sacred Mother Tree and spoke telepathically about her daughter condition, but the answer given was puzzling to her.

"Mother said we have to explain to Xue-er of our history and how she disappeared if we want to know what happened to her".
"JinShu LiXue, do you know your origins and what you are?" HuiSan looked at her with grandmotherly love.

TaoHua just looked at her with silence.

And what followed next made TaoHua regretted her silence, she could have postponed this after she ate or better yet after the party. Who said silence is golden? Clearly, they had not met the original golden Gold Peach Fairy!