Mysterious Parentage

He FeiQuan could only sneeze and take his handkerchief to wipe his nose, apologizing to his persistent and unwelcomed guests at his rudeness.

Back in the cloudy paradise, up above in the secluded Eastern mountains, Gold Peach Clan found themselves in happiness and worry, happy that they had blessed with finding a surprising additional member – the fourth youngest generation, and worry that after all these centuries, they had not found LiXue.

Their little peach fairy was a delightful addition, doting on this little fairy that was full of enthusiasm, excitement, curiosity, and child-like wonder in everything she saw.

LiHua's womanly arts on music, painting, and singing were natural but her womanly behavior was sorely lacking. The clan members comprehended that it was due to the way she grew up, without her mother, and was LiHua had been in a fruit form for an unknown period of time in the unknown island, which time moved slower than heaven. This could also be the reason for LiHua's limited attention span, she was constantly distracted by something. The female clan members decided to make a proper fairy out of her, which they were famed for not their womanly arts, and also their grace and beauty.

Basking under the golden sun rays below the trees, LiHua was thankful she was not given any more history lessons about their origins. It was very interesting, but her elders should really divide the history into separate sessions and gave her some breather and break in between.

Being with a real family was so different than what she experienced on the island. Her close-knit family tried to make up for her missing mother and her great uncle, Qiu MarKe, had relentlessly looked for clues to what happened to their missing child. LiHua did not dwell on the sorrow of not having maternal love or knowing who her father was, she was grateful with all the love her clan showered on her and she was also busy adapting to her human form.

Having a human body was fun and all but Lihua did not understand the trouble about taking care of oneself could be so troublesome. Her female elders were stunned when they found out the youngest peach fairy were inept to beautify herself, and they were tasked to alternately teach Lihua on beauty matters.

Truly bothersome ah! Having long hair was so frustrating, have to coil it up, ribbon it, stick a hairpin… could she just chop her locks? Her elders vehemently rejected to this but agreed to let her plait her hair simply, then let her run out to play. This girl was almost reaching adulthood, they had not even started teaching her on how to take care of her body. Just the hair and Lihua already had no patience. Getting her to wear footwear was already at best.

Oh well, the female folk thought and agreed that when the time comes for her to reach her adulthood, they would again remind her and personally sit her down again.

LiHua had no interest in beauty but she certainly found magical objects fascinating and martial art was another that LiHua had a passion for, to her grandfather, Lim HeQi's pride and delight. Lim HeQi had not been training the married nieces in Heavens and was happy he could impart his martial skills but before he could start training his newest pupil and granddaughter, He FeiQuan came to the Gold Peach clan's mountain to seek an audience with the elders and LiHua.

It was highly unusual for the clan to accept visitors that were not family related. Unless they were court related, and even if they were court high officials, they had to state their reasons, and not all were given permission for entry.

The clan gave honor to their peachling's savior, He FeiQuan, and gave him permission for entry. Clan elder, Lim HeQi and a veiled HuiSan, also personally greeted He FeiQuan and thanked him for bringing back a child of the clan, gifting him a magic bell. The magic bell would grant the ringer a request from the Gold Peach clan, it could be asking of help or asking for a magical object. Either one was a great boon for the those who receive this bell.

He FeiQuan felt a little guilty to receive both the elder's gratitude and gift, as he remembered that he had almost eaten the fruit. He gave a low bow in return as a younger generation and gratefully accepted the magic bell.

Without other fussy pleasantries, they brought in a veiled Lihua and left the Little Prince of Celestial Crane Clan in a room with the door opened. HuoRi in his invisible mode walked into the room acting as a chaperone to his young niece.

Before He FeiQuan could talk to her, LiHua told him her change of name, and He FeiQuan realized that he never once called her by her name, other than the first time they exchanged their names. Otherwise, he had called her as you, girl, fruit and little peach, calling her TaoHua that one time had already given him goosebumps. As he was about to address her new name, LiHua just casually removed her hat veil.

"Ugh! So hot and uncomfortable in this!" Yanking the hat away, and making her hair a little messy.
Silence.

"Wei! Are you astounded by my beauty?" LiHua looked at the gaping He FeiQuan and making a "hehe" silly grin while she walked around He FeiQuan, arms hooked at her back, looking him up and down, like a Mama appreciating the newest beauty for her HuaLou (courtesan inn).

Someone in shadow just made chocked cough and an embarrassed face. Wife ah, we need to teach our niece about female decorum…

He FeiQuan had seen the most beautiful female in his immortal life, Gold Peach Fairy YueMi, and she almost took his soul away with her lovely face but he was a tad bit quite taken by LiHua. LiHua's barely of age prettiness definitely was blessed with a beauty that could soul steal once her pretty face mature, by then it would wreck havocs around all the realms. However, that was not the reason why he lost his cool for that mere seconds, something else was very particular…

"Your eyes are golden too! I thought your eyes were bright when you were in your peach mode, but they are unbelievably gold!" He FeiQuan walked around LiHua, "Little peach, you actually cleaned up pretty well, and to think you used to think you were ugly and had me pitying you before."

"Ceh! I thought you were going to moon on me like how you did when you saw my aunt. Are golden eyes uncommon?" LiHua pondered if that was why her elders paused when each of them took a look at her for the first time.

"I was not! So, you are the grandchild of the clan huh?" He FeiQuan reddened at his ear tips and stored away this little titbit about YueMi being her aunt.

"Golden eyes are quite rare. Your aunt doesn't have gold eyes, so I assume your family doesn't too and none from the heavenly celestials has gold eyes, except…"

A gust of wind blew from the room and a figure came near the door and gave a slight cough to signal his presence.

"Uncle HuoRi", LiHua smiled amusedly, did he just sprinted from his hidden spot in the room and to the entrance, and why did he do that for?

"LiHua, your grandmother called for you," HuoRi told his niece.

He FeiQuan greeted the elder with his palmed fist, said his farewell and gave his family's invitation to LiHua to play in his family manor. He understood he had overstayed his visit and that HuoRi did not want to reveal LiHua's parentage.

LiHua gave a wiggle brow to He FeiQuan waved farewell and told him she would ask for permission to visit soon. And He FeiQuan upon departure just remembered that he was to ask LiHua to attend a banquet or accept any invitation to anyone's tea party, so he could have peace in his own courtyard.

He truly had to applaud the immortals' zeal to see the Gold Peach fairy he had saved and brought back to Heavens, these immortals had not given up and had continuously visited him just in case they could get to see the Gold Peach fairy. Why could they not visit the fairy's mountain, for Buddha's sake? It was good to see the fruit happy and doted on by her new-found family, but please have pity on this friend! Go make an appearance somewhere, anywhere but not his place.