Mortal Realm

Madame QuanMei was around when she heard the manor announcing Gold Peach Clan HuoRi visitation to meet He FeiQuan. She thought they were proposing marriage and got very excited that she quickly rushed back to her courtyard to change. She knew her son had the chance to marry the fairy he had saved and who would reject a legendary beauty! She finally could marry her son off and to the famous, albeit reclusive Gold Peach Clan! This was celebratory news, she told her attendant to send the happy news to her lord husband and her parents in law, the King of Celestial Crane Clan.

Maybe her parents in law would be happy and finally come out of their deep sleep seclusion for such joyous news? Or would they only come out for their great grandchild birth? Grandchildren...

He FeiQuan led the veiled LiHua into his courtyard, while he casually told XiaoMing to let his parents and grandparents know that what his mother's message to them was false. The maiden and himself had no intentions towards each other and to claim so were to ruin the maiden's reputation, and XiaoMing ran out to inform the clan leader.

He FeiQuan had seen his mother walking away briskly towards her courtyard and he construed that she was misled by her own wishful thoughts. It was time to go for another mission or was there another sister to marry off? Pity he was QuanMei's only son and he had 4 sisters, all married now, so he was constantly watched on by his mother. He should encourage his father to take mother to the lake more often and make another brother so his mother could smother her attention on. It was obvious he was conceived in that said lake, with his name clearly indicating it. With that notion, he nodded to himself.

LiHua could only wait for her only celestial friend to finish nodding to himself and asked him if he was free and could he take her to human realms. Then she smacked her palms together, she just remembered something big! She had another big figure friend in Heavens! God of War! He did not know of her but she knew him! Good enough! More friends more benefits ah. But right now, she did not even know where he was so she only could look at He FeiQuan and depend on this flighty friend.

Hey! What's with that disdainful look? This fruit had grown to be more disrespectful now that she had a big mountain to rely on. He FeiQuan thought he did not do anything recently and he had not even seen her in months? Was that why she was disapproving? As friends, did she require attention like those females he casually dated? Females were so troubling creatures ah!

"He FeiQuan! I will call FeiFei and tell her that you will take her to Fairy Hua's event!"

"Whaaa?" He FeiQuan was so perplexed at the sudden turn of events. Ummm. The two girls did not even talk much to each other, right? What was she so upset about?

"Why would you do that?"

"Because I want you to take me to the human world ah."

"What?! Why can't you be like normal people and ask nicely? Why do you have to resort to making such unladylike spiteful statements?" He FeiQuan was becoming angry with this conversation.

"I did ask nicely before, but you ignored me. Does FeiFei work?"

"Yes, and no I didn't ignore you, anyway, let's just go and sit down and have a proper conversation, starting with what is it that got you into a fix and wanting to go to the mortal world." He FeiQuan said exasperatedly, massaging his forehead. He should really hang out less with this fruit and called out his old male friends to do their merry ways.

Or maybe he could encourage her childish infatuation of the forgotten Yuan LeiFeng. Not the best idea, especially if her powerful clan members got the gist about it. He should just entertain this troublesome fruit until he found something else to distract her.