Origins - Escaping Hell

The Dark Emperor of Underworld was excited to be challenged and he looked forward to acquiring the Clan to be under his control. The small description of the fairies had only added to his fuel and lust of power and claiming beautiful women.

The clan elders gathered upon arrival of Qiu MarKe and once they saw Huang LiWei's conditions, they could not help but sympathize him. To them, he was a spoiled child and they understood their mistake of making him part of the clan. Even though Huang LiWei was Lim HeQi and HuiShan's Son-in-law but to the clan, they were a tight-knit family, problems were theirs to blame and not just a person, for they decide things together as a unit. They had all agreed that with unity, they could overcome problems. Huang LiWei was the harbinger of problems but this problem was inevitable, as they knew one day, their sacred mountain, The Tree of Life and the Gold Peach Fairy's existence would be discovered.

The elders decided to keep Huang LiWei's existence and the problems he caused by the second generation and from Lim HeQiu. Thus, the elders put the son in laws all in secrecy about Huang LiWei. They also discussed on the ramifications and the ripples of events from the smuggling Huang LiWei out of Underworld.
'The enemy of my enemy is my friend'. They had come to a consensus that they would seek the help of Heavens, Hell's age long adversary.

With the clan's agreement, Qiu MarKe left to Heavens with his wife, one son-in-law, HuoRi and ZhiYe. The rest of the men was stationed in various places to defend the fort that was upgraded by Li YiKuang and ZhiYe.

ZhiYe was not only skilled in words but he could also help Li YiKuang with drawing of mechanisms, contributing to the creation of new traps and other functions. Li YiKuang had hoped for ZhiYe to help improve his magic creations but they had no time to create potions and such but had to focus on defending their home. ZhiYe was brought by Qiu MarKe to expand his horizons and understand more of the realms.

Lim HeQi knelt in front of his mother-in-law, QinShu, who was within the Tree of Life. He felt remorseful bringing all the troubles to the home with his choice of son-in-law. QinShu showed mercy and told Lim HeQi to place Huang LiWei near to Tree of Life. From there, roots from the ground crept up and slowly swallow the unconscious body of Huang LiWei. QinShu told all of them that this was to help Huang LiWei regain his limbs. Lim HeQi was more than humbled for his mother-in-law's forgiveness and generosity to help Huang LiWei. Qiu MarKe was also humbled for QinShu's trust to reveal another power of hers to the clan. Lim HeQi kowtowed to thank his sacred mother in law.

The oblivious young daughters were continuing their blessed life, together with cute little fairies creating wondrous music to praise nature, weaving the finest fabric to adorn, collecting fruits, nuts and nectar to make snacks for their busy husbands, who all seem to be mysteriously gone to do various tasks.

Huang LiWei being back in the mountain was finally related to HeQiu, to her shock, unbelief, confusion, and happiness, all rolled into one. She cried and knelt down to her father and mother to beg for forgiveness. She was wrought with emotions when she knew her father had begged forgiveness for her husband and that Huang LiWei was forgiven and given the chance to recuperate within the ground under the sacred Tree.

HeQiu kowtowed to her parents, then she rushed to her grandmother, she knelt down in front of the Tree of Life for many days for forgiveness for both herself and Huang LiWei. She admitted to her willfulness to stay behind the human world and was unable to sway her husband to take the right course. Instead of confronting Huang LiWei, she took the cowards choice to run away and let her uncles to clean up her mess. Even though she was told that she had been forgiven, HeQiu was adamant to repent and did not get up, until she felt pains in her stomach, did she get up to rest her body.
Both husband and wife although separated, went into recuperation mode, HeQiu for the sake of calming of the fetus within her, and Huang LiWei was in unconscious dormant form for the sacred Tree to be able to regenerate his limbs.

Huang LiWei's eternal slumber period was not known but HeQiu was confused with him back while she patted her child for reassurance. She had not been able to find in her heart to forgive her husband and her family could only support her and hope for her sake that she could decide what her future with Huang LiWei to be.
Not only was HeQiu blessed with a peach child, but QiuDong was also bearing her fruit of love with HuoYue. YiXia and ZhiYe's fairy child, YeChun, was already almost close to receiving her gold forehead marking. QiuXia and HuoRi's, ReXi, fairy child was still small, running, tripping, and floating all over.

Qiu MarKe had brought his beloved Wife, HuiYi, to reveal their secret to Heavens as they knew they could not hide their females and it would only backfire on their clan. He requested an audience with Jade Emperor and asked only for high positioned celestials to be included in the discussion. The Heaven tribe was mildly amused by the mysterious clansmen's rude request but acquiesced and gentlemanly retreated.