Origins - Beginning

QinShu, The Tree of Life, was their esteemed Mother Tree's name. The Tree of Life originally bore many fruits. Facing eternal loneliness, facing the endless sunsets in her remote mountain, QinShu wanting children to keep her company and using her ancient magic and cultivation to create 3 golden peaches to grow on the Tree of Life.

She nurtured and cultivated these three peaches, and the peaches would then take on human infant body form. She named them after wisdom, HuiYi, HuiShuang, and HuiSan. With her creation, QinShu had depleted her immortal magic, and was not able give magic to Tree of Life to bear any more fruits that grant immortality to any humans, until she could cultivate and gain back her powers.

For eons, as time goes by, the First Three Daughters of Tree of Life were protected and sheltered in their homeland, far from the reach of human greed and was hidden from the immortal realms of Heavens and Underworld eyes. To the delight of QinShu, her daughters grew perfectly and had perfected their womanly arts. All of them were talented and beautiful, with gold flower marking on their head, marking them to be matured female adult Gold Peach Fairy.

QinShu knew soon was to come after her daughters had matured, that she had to look for partners for her precious daughters before their ripening time. After eons of rooting herself to the West Mountain, QinShu, even though she had a corporeal body, found herself unwilling to travel far, she tweaked around with her remnants of magic to control the weather and directed winds to her West Mountain.

In the turbulent seas, ships were wrecked and some men lost in the sea, found their way to the edge of the Tree of Life mountain. Only the capable and pure ones who did not emit any greed and sinful thoughts were allowed in by QinShu, and the rest were sent back to the sea to die. The selected men, although out of mortal danger, climbed unto the shores below the mountain foot and tried to survive the wilderness for few days until they were greeted by a pure white tiger.

The wisest of them all, was a tribal young chieftain, Qiu MarKe, unafraid and courageous, had sensed the tiger to be a divine being, he knelt and thanked it for giving them the hospitality of the mountain. Qiu MarKe had grown up to thank nature and the Gods, and he knew his survival with the other two was granted by higher forces.

The other two strangers, whom both he got to know when they were washed together to the shore, Lee YiKuang, looked like a delicate scholar and the other, Lim HeQi, looked like a fierce warrior. They all could speak the common language, not fluently for both the uneducated QiuMarke and Lim HeQi, but the survivors had worked seamlessly to survive their days in the mountains. All three of them were respectful and made makeshift shelter and hunted food to share. As days had passed, the three of them made brotherhood pact, grateful to be alive and finding quality brothers to help each other, so when Lim HeQi and Lee YiKuang saw their eldest brother Qiu MarKe knelt down, both of them followed suit and paid their respects to the magnificent large cat.

The tiger stared at them as if it could read their thoughts, finally spoke telepathically to the men. It gave them the option to leave the mountain in peace and find their way back to their old lives or to continue to live in the mountain where it would be completely different to what they knew. The three sworn brothers looked at each other. They had survived their mortal demise, and knowing that they were given another chance in life by this mysterious being, they owe her their lives and were willing to serve her. Qiu MarKe again, took the lead to kowtow to the tiger and his sworn brothers followed and agreed.

QinShu gave the three prostrated men two conditions. The first condition was to swear in to devote their lives to the mountain and completely break their human ties. The men had no qualms about this condition and unanimously agreed. The second condition took them by surprise. The tiger gave them was the option to marry her daughters or back to the first offer, which was to leave the mountain from where they came from – the deadly waters.

Again the three of them looked at each other, but with uncertainty this time around. Would the tiger's daughters be tiger demonesses? Qiu MarKe, replied respectfully with conviction that it was only his honor to marry the divine being's daughter and he would devote his life to love and take care of his wife. His life was theirs the moment he landed in the mountain. Lee YiKuang saw Qiu Marke and his sense of uprightness flared, and agreed to the tiger, with Lim HeQi resigning to his fate and agreed with his gone through hardships sworn brothers.

Never have these three poor men who had lost everything, power, prestige and wealth, in their wildest imaginations, that the daughters the divine tiger had bequeathed them, would be what was presented to them. All of three males became ashamed with their disheveled state when the lithe fairies walked towards them shyly with their half face veils, showing only their bright eyes and gold flower marking on their forehead. No men would doubt the beauty behind the veils.
All three thought themselves to have already died and gone to paradise to be given the option to marry ethereal maidens. This was closer to truth presented to them as on top of their new gain fortune, the men in order to become immortal companions for the First Three Daughters, Gold Peach Fairies, were given the fruits of immortality to attain immortality.
Each of these men selected by the QinShu had different talents, Lim HeQi was not only talented in martial arts, he also love smithing new weapons. Lee Li YiKuang was an educated student, a young prodigy in drawing and in science. Qiu MarKe was a great chieftain in his mortal life, well respected for his war strategies and maintains peace after battles. QinShu had initially paired each man to her daughters based on their different personalities but the choices seemed to be correct and the men and her daughters were equally attracted to each other. After a short courtship, each couple knelt down in front of the tree where the divine being settled back in, and asked the Mother Tree to give her approval for their union.
The happy couples soon had children, Qiu MarKe and HuiYi had 2 girls, QiuChun and QiuDong, Lim HeQi and HuiSan, had 1 girl named Lim HeQiu, lastly, Li YiKuang and HuiShuang had 1 also named YiXia. The daughters of the fairy born had to retain their surname in respect to their mother, QinShu, to acknowledge them as Gold Peach fairies. However, their fathers' first names were passed down to the daughters.
The children brought happiness making the mountain and the newly named Gold Peach Clan merrier. QinShu sometimes would appear in her feline forms, mostly that of a big cat like a pure white tiger or leopard, to run around with her descendants. It was truly peaceful time. When they were thirsty, they drank from the jade spring that flowed from the peak of the mountain; when hungry, they ate jujubes or other food the mountain had to offer.
The clansmen did know some mysteries about their powerful mother-in-law. In brief, they knew that QinShu, was an ancient goddess, through her bitter earlier life, shes sought solace inside a peach tree, and it had grown into a divine massive tree. With an ancient goddess residing inside the tree, she imbued the tree with special powers, bearing magical fruits, thus the title, Tree of Life, from whence their wives, the first Gold Peach Fairies, born from. Although the clansmen never saw their esteemed mother-in-law's human form, judging from their beloved and their own beautiful daughters, they knew their treasured females' beauty originates from mother-in-law, QinShu.