Origins - Separation

The first initial smash on the barrier, had drained DuLi's energy, and all his magic and power had depleted. DuLi had to find a secluded space in secret to rest for a time to recover and cultivate for the second attack. He did not let anyone follow him as from his experience, he did not trust anyone in this kidnapping assignment, from attacking him at his weakest time. During this time, battles ceased and both the Celestials and Gold Peach clan felt they had to be given a reprieve.

The clanmen took this opportunity and worked together to uproot the sacred Tree of Life relentlessly, as the roots were very deep as though they were part of the mountains. With much care, removing a tiny root hair per root hair from the ground, they slowly work on the uprooting, not wanting to injure the Tree of Life.

Within the grounds, Huang LiWei was found, body curled up to the side, with the Tree of Life roots entwining to his lower body half. His legs regenerated halfway, looking at the moment like an infant, pudgy and small. HeQiu, after hundred of years apart and even though she could not forgive Huang LiWei actions, finally being so close with her husband again finally, could not help but be emotional. However their reunion had to be shortened and she agreed for Huang LiWei to receive continuation of repair and to be buried in the new mountain in their new Heaven abode.

After wrapping silk around the sacred Tree of Life roots, they wrap with another layer of the soft fabric made of Gold Peach Fairies hair. The fairies' hair was able to spin and weaved into a soft fabric that is indestructible and no elements known able to hurt the wearer. The wives had over the years, made a shirt and scarf for their husbands to wear and to protect their vulnerable areas. The clansmen wore their shirt armor underneath their robes.

Unlike High Gods and Gods, who can regain immortality even after mortal death by preserving their spirit, as immortals, they were still prone to die if heavily and mortally wounded to their heart and neck. Socks were made to the clansmen could travel in any climates and even on hottest flames, such as the breaking into the Underworld and its flames.

Soft silky hair that had turned to gold threads were collected over the time, were draped on the tree, from the leaves to the roots. Once the Tree was protected, the clansmen did what they never done before- they lowered the defense mechanisms and asked the celestials Guards to come inside to assist them with the moving of their Tree of Life.

Some of the clan members refused to move to Heavens and planned to find another location to reside in. These members were Li YiKuang couple, HuoYue couple and Lim HeQiu, their faces were never shown to Heavens, and the clan respected their wishes as they hoped one day they could live freely together too. Lim HeQiu did not know what Heavens would be like but she did not want to feel like she was caged like she was in the human realm. She told her parents, she would be with HuoYue couple for a while, since LiXue was very close to their twins, and would return back to their side when LiXue was older. The members hugged, they knew they would easily visit one another, so farewell was temporary. The ones staying behind, the men turned the group invisible and went to an obscure corner, and watched the other clansmen calling for assistance to move the tree.

Watching tearfully for their clan and their sacred Tree of Life leaving their homeland, YueMi caught sight that a sacred fruit of immortality just fell out of the crate, that was transported by a celestial guard. She knew the importance of staying hidden together, but she wanted to take back the fruit. She whispered to her twin sister, MiYue, to cover for her, while she quickly retrieves the fruit, then she sprinted towards the fruit that rolled down the mountains. LiXue saw her impulsiveness and followed her.

Just when they were about to pick up the fruit, that had rolled to the bottom of the mountain, MiYue gave out a soundless scream. A giant black form of a overly large wolf had scaled up the mountains. The two young fairies easily detected his hidden presence, an immortal detector themselves, but the alien being was completely foreign to them. They knew all beings in the mountain, and there were never a ferocious being allowed in to dwell inside the area, it was their first time encountering such a demon.