Part 1

Part 1: Y/N POV

Brennen Taylor: *textes you* I wont be able to make it to our 1 year anniversary dinner plz forgive me?

Y/N: *texts back* why cant you make it?

Brennen Taylor: My grandmom is in the hospital in Florida so we are boarding a plane right now she might not make it, I love you, I hope you forgive me, I gotta go.

Y/N: I love you too, I forgive you I expect to have the dinner when you get back though.

I Walk to my friend's house, Sydney, I go to her room. "Hey girl, brennen cant make our 1 year tonight, sooooo any parties, we can grab tara and go?" I say laying beside her on her bed.

"Now that you ask me there is at Colby's house, but you dont exactly like him, actually your boyfriend is the one who doesnt like him." She says rolling her eyes

"I'll go, just keep me away from that psycho." I say getting up.

"You know colby, will have some girl up against the wall 10 minutes after the party starts and just wear one of my dresses" Sydney smirks knowingly what I'm going to say.

" You know your dresses are way too revealing for my style." I say.

"Oh come on it's one night." She says

"Fine. Only this once. And call tara over." I say going to her closet trying to find the least revealing dress.

*skip to after they get ready swipe to see y/n dress*

"Your ballsy wearing that white dress" sydney says to me as she is driving towards Colby house.

"Well it's your less revealing one." I say

"Ignore syd. You look gorgeous y/n." Tara says to me and I smile at her as we arrive at the house and go in. The music almost burst my ear drums, but I ignore it and go get something to drink, about an hour later, I'm slightly drunk, but not alot alot. I'm walking to the kitchen to find sydney or tara, but someone runs into me, spilling their drink on me, I look and see Colby.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO, CANT YOU SEE THIS DRESS IS FUCKING WHITE, NOW BECAUSE OF YOU, IT HAS RED ON IT, WHAT THE-" I Start to yell more but he interrupts me but pulling my arm towards the stairs.