Part 4

Part 4: y/n POV

" COLBY BROCK AND Y/N L/N PRINCIPALS OFFICE NOW SOMEONE HELP BRENNEN TO THE NURSE." The teacher yells.

"Shit." I hear colby cussing under his breathe.

"Colby why didnt you finish your sentence about brennen last night?" I say as we wait outside the principal's office.

"I don't remember what your talking about sorry." Colby says with a shrug. Clearly hes dieing but why? I'll find out later. "Now Polka Dots ima head out *opens window* you better stay, I'm sure you dont want more trouble *winks and leaves*

What the fuck I think as i pull out my phone to text brennen.

Y/n: *texts brennen* why are you back so soon? Did you even go to Florida? Did you lie to me on our 1 year?

Brennen Taylor: *seen*

He did not just do that, maybe he didnt have time, I mean he probably had to go to the hospital for his nose

"Miss. Y/N please come in" Our principal, Mrs. Genkins says. "I assume colby left."

"Yes ma'am, I'm so sorry about thi-" she cuts me off

" y/n, I know what happened I'm not stupid. Your a wonderful young lady, colby not so much. So as colbys punishment he has to be part of this years play, Romeo and juliet. I dont care if he is romeo or a tree, but he is going to be a apart of it, and to make sure hes there and actually does soemthing, I'm putting you in charge of him." She says with a smile

"But ma'am-" I start

" no buts it's happening, it will go on your college transcript think about it y/n. Have a good day, the play tryouts start tomorrow afternoon I suspect you and Mr. Brock to be there." She says and i leave thinking this over and over again, and what happened with brennen and how I'm supposed to get colby there.