Part 10

Part 10: y/n:

*swipe to see brennen and y/n picture that they show on the screen during the game*

I wake up shower and pack my bag and go to school, it's pretty boring until lunch when I leave early and not looking where I'm going and bump into Brennen, making out with a girl named Kenzie, who has a boyfriend. Kenzie is on the cheerleading team as well shes always had it out for my spot and my boyfri- exboyfriend and now guessing shes cheating on Stephen, her boyfriend, with Brennen. Who knows though, I havent been keeping up with drama, since I skipped practice yesterday.

"Bitch, watch where your going." Kenzie said to me, I would ignore it, but seeing her making out with Brennen really put me in a bad mood.

"Shut the fuck up, you need to watch where you open your legs, before you catch soemthing nasty hoe." I say and look at Brennen then walk away.
*skip to end of day right before football game*

"Okay so today is homecoming so the cheerleaders are walking out with the football players, So y/n and Brennen then Kenzie and Stephen, then Tara and Jake, then Sydney and Sam." Our coach continues off, but I stop listening. I forgot that today was homecoming... I dont know if I will be able to leave, I get out my phone and text colby.

Y/n: hey I dont know if I'll be able to leave, but ill try.

Colby Brock: okay. Try your best. Dont forget to look cute.

I leave him on seen, just because I didnt know what to say I also had to meet up with Brennen at this time. I walk to the door of the boys locker room and wait. He comes out in his uniform which by the way is still super hot. I slightly smile at him.

"Cmon we can at least do this right?" I ask, I mean we had to either way, maybe I just wanted to talk to him, to hear his voice, that Ioved for the past year.

"Yeah" He smiles and puts his arm through mine and walk to the entrance and wait for the others to get in a line behind us. When they did they started the slideshow, me and Brennen first, Quarterback and Head Cheerleader, the perfect couple.... the picture I remember the day we took this picture it brings a smile to my face. We start walking across the field as they announce our names, our families, our school grades, everything. People in the crowd cheer. I forget about colby, about kenzie, about all my problems and think, Brennen and I never broke up, we are still together walking across the field as a happy couple, he hasn't made out with other girls. Just me. But we reach the end of the field and smile for the pictures, and stop pretending as everything's okay and walk to where the cheerleaders are supposed to stay and Brennen goes to where the football players are supposed to stay.