Part 26

Part 26: Y/n POV

*3 months later*

"Colby, where are you taking me" I laugh as he leads me somewhere while I have a blindfold on.

"Its a suprised. We are almost there." He says. After about 10 more minutes we stop and he takes off my blindfold, and I smile. It's a dinner on a beach with beautiful candles, Rose's and everything. I turn towards colby and hug and kiss him. We pull away and sit down and eat towards the end, colby speaks up, "Y/n I love you, it's been a wild ride with you, and it's been a year since the party, the first time we had a "okay" interaction instead of yelling at each other like we used to. And through all this I fell in love." He pauses and gets down on one knee i gasped. "Y/n I'm not proposing, it's just a promise ring, it has colby×y/n on the inside. Will you promise to be with me forever, through everything, for more wild adventures?" He smiles.

"Of course I will" I say as I get up and put the ring on and kiss him.

*10 years later*
"That's a beautiful story" says our 8 year old daughter.
"Its too lovey dovey the ending though" says our 5 year old son.

I look at colby and smile he smiles back.

"Well you two ask what Brought your dad and I together, and that's what brought us together."

*end*