Part 20

Close to the end hehe
******
Part 20: y/n POV

*next day afterschool play rehearsal*

"Okay guys let's do a run through because I gave you the lines and everything yesterday." Mrs. Lynch says sitting down in the auditorium watching us.

( okay idk how romeo and juilet goes sooooo sorry)

I look at colby, this is the part where we kiss, his eyes are mesmerizing, i look at his lips, and we kiss. We may have stayed like that for extra seconds but I pull away and look at him as he looks at me, I smile at him, he stares at me.

" GREAT AMAZING, THATS ALL THE PLAY IS APRIL 3RD SO ABOUT A MONTH, WE WILL HAVE 5 MORE RUN THROUGHS BEFORE THAT I EXPECT EVERYOEN HERE." Mrs. Lynch says, she looks at me and mouths to stay after.

*after*

"How was the kiss?" She says smiling at me.

Mrs.Lynch is probably in her late 50s but she is very pretty, I really never knew her well.

"It was..... good" I smile at her.

"Y/n, the way you two looked at each.... I know yall are being forced to do this....but I think yall are in love." She smiles and she looks so happy.

I laugh, "yeah right I totally like colby brock and he totally likes me, that's never going to happen, i think you've been reading too many love story's lately." I say and look at her uneasy. She just laughs.

" Hunny, keep telling yourself that." She gets up and walks away. Why is everyone so weird, I get up and go home.

Syd👻: yo come to a party tonight plz tara cant come.

Y/n: fine I'll come I'll meet you there though.