•[6]•

Dazai's P.O.V.

(Y/n) suddenly passed out. Before that she looked like she was in a trance, she was trembling , her face pale as snow as if she saw a ghost. Her eyes, they were filled with terror. I doubt she was drugged, it could be her memories... I have to tell Mori-san about this.

Odasaka took the liberty of taking her back to her quarters while I headed to the boss. I couldn't help but think of (Y/n)'s condition. I know Mori-san knows more.

As I arrived he was stroking Elise's hair as she sleep quietly on top of his table.  "Ah Dazai, what brings you here late at night?" He asked in not-so-subtle whisper. Elise moved a bit, reacting to the small noise she heard but as Mori-san patted her , she went back to sleep peacefully. "You should lower your voice, it's Elise-chan's bedtime already" he said.

"Mori-san, your suspicions about Arsenal are true" I informed. He rose a brow at what I said, intrigued by my statement. "They're certainly connected to G.R.A.C.E... And especially to (Y/n)".

"Is that all Dazai? I doubt that's the only thing on your mind" Mori-san said.

He really knows me that well, I let out a sigh. "Don't tell me the main reason you recruited (Y/n) (L/n) isn't because of her records an assassin? There must be more to it than that...And I'm sure it's the reason why you used her lost memories to join us" I said. Mori-san smiled knowing I hit the jackpot.

"You are as clever as ever Dazai" He commented. "How about I tell you a story about an assassin who was one of the most deadly back in the old days?" he asked. I was in no mood to listen to some bedtime story but this was an interesting one. I took a seat as Mori-san narrates it to me.

"Long ago, there was an assassin whose skills were unmatchable. Many feared that if you were a target, death is bound to knock on your door. Which is why that person was called the Child of Death. The main reason was that she was the youngest assassin known in the underground society. She became famous for her young age and the way she kills, she left no trace of her victims... Always disappearing. Until one day, she was the one who disappeared".

That was the end of Mori-san's short tale. "So? How did you find the story?" He asked.

"Childish" I responded, "And interesting" I added.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I woke up to find myself back in my quarters. I remember what had happened so vividly. I suddenly lost consciousness at the bar. But, how did I wind up back in my room? Don't tell me, either Dazai or Odasaka carried me back. I really hope it was Odasaka, all my pride as a woman might have disappeared if it was Dazai who carried me back.

There was a knock on the door, I opened it to see who it was. I was surprised at my unexpected visitor, it was Odasaka. "Hello (Y/n), how are you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm alright now, thanks for asking" I replied. I motioned Odasaka to come inside but he declined.

"I'm just dropping by to see if your awake" Odasaka informed. "You had us worried", I felt bad for making the worry.

"I'm sorry" I said. But Odasaka shook his head.

"I'm not the one you should be apologizing to, Dazai was the one who was mostly worried about you. Driving back here, he kept on checking on your condition. And he'd come checking on you for the past 3 days if you were awake" He said. My eyes widened at what he said.

3 days...I was asleep for 3 days?!

"(Y/n) are you alright?" Odasaka looked worried.

"I'm alright Odasaka" I reassured him, but deep inside I lied. "You should probably get going now, I must've taken too much of your time" I said.