•[9]•

In this chapter , the change of P.O.V.'s is going to happen a lot. I hope you guys understand.

Anyways back to the story~~~
♧♧♧

Arsenal, from the data gathered, they've been conducting an experiment that involves in using Gifted's ability and creating a supreme one which involves in the creation of the Asylum. The laboratory where they conduct experiments on young gifted that they bought from human trafficking. They called this project G.R.A.C.E. Gift Research : Amplifying and Contracting Experiment

They've been conducting this experiment for years now, until their laboratory was suddenly destroyed by an unknown cause. I don't need to question on ¹h

Utterly disgusting...

I don't know if it was fate or if Mori-san knew about my records as one of their experiments- but one thing's for sure. I am the one who shall bring them to their demise. But not before knowing the truth on how I ended up in their grasps.

Walking along casual to the doorstep to their hideout. I was greeted with guns aimed at me. It was pathetic, their armory and numbers are meaningless once they face me.

The moon was bright tonight, it waxes and wanes. It's light showering upon me, giving me strength. I summoned my scythe, feeling great power surging around me.

"Tell me who is your head and the one charge of the GRACE project and you guys might die for a good cause" I exclaimed. The response that I got was bullets flying towards me. Pitiful...

I deflected all of the bullets with scythe, and instantly decapitating the lackeys and vanishing into orbs of light fusing in my staff. They were just grunts, easy to kill. The book I was expecting appeared on my hands and showed me it's new pages. I'm surprised it isn't yet full, but I doubt it will since I understood what it is.

A record of all the people I've killed with my scythe. The only ones I've recognized were the people I've recently killed during my time at the Asylum up to now. The past ones I reckoned were my victims of the days when I was an assassin.

I never expected that I killed dozens of people in my life. But rather than regret, I felt deep satisfaction inside. I chuckled darkly, adrenaline rushed in me.

"How about I add more people to my collection?"

The massacre begins, as more Arsenal grunts came to me...

♧♧♧

Chuuya's P.O.V.

That damn girl, she must be really crazy to raid an enemy base all on her own with no fire arms in hand. Assassin or not, she was reckless. Her eyes contradicts to what she feels. Those (e/c) orbs, it's a void of emptiness. Bold of her to proclaim that she's possesses any emotion-"Especially to you Dazai!" I exclaimed as opened his door seeing the prick still asleep.

"How long are you going act like sleeping beauty?! Do you want a wake up call?" I threatened. The damn male opened his, he had a smug grin on his face that I just wanted to tear off.

"Hello Chuuya" Dazai chirped.

"Don't act all buddy-buddy with me" I provoked. "What's going on in that damn head of yours?".

"Whatever do you mean Chuuya?" He replied in a sing-song voice which annoyed the hell out of me. I growled in response. Dazai then let out a sigh, "Your just like (Y/n) he pouted. I was about to say something, until he spoke once again. "Isn't the moon shining bright tonight?" He looked at window. "At nights like these before, people would cower in fear- since the Child of Death would wander in search of her next victim".