Plan, Schemes, What's next?

"ACK! Why in Kami giving name do we have to get up so fucking early again?!" Cloud complained for the thousandth time this morning he and his brother and sister waited on top of the Hokage's mountain for the Mizukage to come.

"Cloud, I'm not going to say this again! We are going to plan a way for Kakashi-san and Naruto-tou-san to get together. So shut the fuck and quiet complaining jackass," Emiko explained as she whacked him upside the head so hard that he was knocked unconscious. Everyone else slowly back away from their scary sister. They knew not to make her angry since she was a training medic-ninja under the tutelage of Tsunade and Sakura. Because that strict training she had developed some of their super strength.

"Hey guys...I see you all had made it," someone said happily making them look were the sound came from and saw Amami and the rest of mist there beside her. Amami looked down and saw the unconscious Cloud and sweat dropped.

'Idiot...,' Amami thought, closing her eyes. She knew that blond child must of pissed off his sister Emiko.

"So...what are you planning now and what's there to plan?" Emiko asked raising a questioning eyebrow at the older women.

"First wake up your brother and I'll explain some things of the plan," Amami stated, they nodded as some of them sat down on the stone surface while Emiko kicked her brother wake. Amami smiled at the now fully awake group before speaking, "First off, one way to make Kakashi come after Naruto is to make him jealous of a person that is trying to come after Naruto. And that won't be an easy feet to do."

"Ok, who would be the person who would make him jealous? It would to be someone to set him off pretty good," Yuna commented. Knowing how to go about this since she seen this many times before in the ninja ranks and civilians.

"That's when second part comes in; we get Neji to start trying to get Naruto back with him. I know his with Iruka right now, that's why I spent some of this morning coaxing them into this plan and they agreed," Amami stated as she waged her finger in front of her ex-student children/students.

"What about Tsunade-obaa, Hiashi-jiji and Jiraya-jiji? Are they part of this fiasco to?" questioned Usagi. He was wondering if they part of this craziness or going to stay away from this entire plan altogether.

"They are part of this to. And they are willing to help in any way or form," answered Takashi as a playful smirk grace his lips. He loved the surprising looks on the children faces. He knew the children didn't expect those three to go along with after what Neji had done. These children easily forget that they are ninjas and the art of persuasion is part of the job.

"Ok...I'm afraid to ask but did they agree to do?" Cloud groaned out as he was still rubbing the spot in rubs that his loving sister kicked.

"They agreed they will go along with the plan to make up for what they done to Naruto in the end by helping Naruto and Kakashi get together. So Neji will try to make up to Naruto for what he done and make it look like his trying to get back with Naruto," Amami explained to the young subordinates of evil doing. If she was right everyone would get something in the end. That's if the plan goes as planned.

"A potentially good plan Amami-sama but will it work in the end?" Satoru asked his Mizukage, looking into her eyes. She blushed and quickly turned her head away. Kazuyuki and Emiko looked at each other than smiled. That was no ordinary smile, the smile which was a smile of them getting more out of something very soon.

"So Kazuyuki let's take page out of Jiraya books and when something really good happens record it and sell it to the fool Jiraya," Emiko whispered to her brother as she grinned like a mad women that just found gold.

"I say we do, we're going to be so rich my sister. What are we going to do with the money?" he asked his sister. Even though he was daydreaming of what he was going to do with his part of the money.

"Brother, we have no money if Jiraya has no idea about this part. After all, we only get paid if he knows what we are doing and who it's about," Emiko explained to him which quickly snapped the boy out his daydream.

"Right, let's go already. I'm itching for some fun tonight sister and ability for assassin skill fun," Kazuyuki stated, grinning like a Nuke-nin that just made a kill on a mission. Emiko nodded and stood up along with Kazuyuki.

"Um...I and Kazuyuki have some business to deal with. So see you guys later," Emiko stated before disappearing along with Kazuyuki who waved good bye to them. The children looked at each other with questioning looks before shrugging. While the adults were wondering what the two imps were up to.

-----Beside hot springs-----

"So both of you are saying that you guys have a way to get Naruto and Kakashi to have sex and have Naruto as the denominate, and have Amami, THE Mizukage, to have sex with her second in command Satoru?" Jiraya asked the two chuunin's that stood before him. Both them nodded with twisted like grins on their faces. Jiraya looked at them and closed his eyes for a moment.

'When they have that twisted look on their faces I know they have a way to do it. They make me so proud when they follow their jiji footsteps' Jiraya thought to himself proudly. He was sure of that the two ninjas before him would get their way in the plans and their skills are already set out for this little expedition for erotic information he needed for his books to sell. He made his decision but he hope to hell Tsunade or the Mizukage doesn't find out.

"Will you accept Jiraya or leave this and us hanging?" Kazuyuki asked him confident the white haired man will accept. He knew their jiji to well not to be.

"I know this kind of chance is too good to pass up," Emiko commented, grin widening even more. He Knew she was right, this was too good to pass up.

"Ok, I accept this deal," Jiraya stated, opening his eyes to the chuunin's who happened to be the children of his student and grandchildren of his old student.

"Then you know the deal; pay us when we give you good information. And if you don't, the information won't be given to you and we would use it for our devices," Kazuyuki commented. Jiraya nodded as they left in a swift motion.

"Oh boy, I'm going to get hell from Tsunade if she or anyone else finds out," Jiraya said to no one in particular as he when back to his 'Research.'