To Be Free To Return

He was finally free! Free from forsaken life in back in Otogakure and that monster he had severed for so long. This was thanks to the special liquid he had injected into ex-master, Orochimaru. The liquid was designed to be absorbed into the blood system and muscles of the body before it starts to generate chakra of its own. Then the false generated chakra was designed to attack and absorbed the chakra of the host. Thus making more of the false chakra as more I absorbed; after all the host chakra is gone fake chakra will disbursed into the surrounding area to be real chakra thus leaving behind of a husk of a host. Hopefully his contact got him through with the Hokage. They have been working with for years after all. He slowly fell in love with the contact he worked with over the years. Kabuto jumped to tree to tree and whispered out, "Naruto, I am coming."

-----Konohagakure, Uzumaki Complex-----

A hawk flew high in the sky above the Uzumaki compound; few screeching sounds came from it. Naruto looked up to the sky and stretched out his arm. The hawk swooped down fast and landed onto the arm. A leg reached out to a message from someone. Naruto took the message and released the hawk back to its master. Opening the message, the whiskered male smiled. Kabuto finally got rid of the monster sank of sound. A good portion of the village right now knew of Kabuto spying for us, so there will be no problem with him coming back into civilian and shinobi society. He was extremely happy that the silver haired male was coming back to the village

Even though he told no one, he was the one was able to negotiate a way to for him to be Konoha ninja again. Sometime during the exchange of getting him as restated as a ninja here, getting secrets of Otogakure and Orochimaru, he started to; mind you this was sometime after Neji started his affair, fall love with Kabuto. Naruto got the feeling Kabuto knows he feels this way about him. He didn't really care if he did. Right now he needs to inform Tsunade that the medic was coming. A small cloud whirl of leaves signify that Naruto being there in the compound.

-----Outside Konoha-----

Here was finally here, his home. The trip here was harsh since he did not stop since he left Otogakure with Oto ninjas and mercenaries hot on his heels. He could not wait to see his beloved Naruto again after such long time. Kabuto sense the many ninjas inside and outside the wall surrounding the village. For now he just has to wait for the Anbu to come and collect him. Knowing the Anbu, they are on their way to detain him before going in front of the Hokage and Ibiki. On cue, several Anbu surround the ex-Oto ninja, but what surprised him was the Hokage is with them. His message did make it then. Kabuto knelt down to the ground and spoke, "Hokage-sama, I wish to become a ninja of Konohagakure no Sato and the land of fire once more."

A long glare was pointed to the silver head of the young medic ninja before she acknowledge the request by saying, "Due to your information in time of need in the Fourth Great Shinobi war, Kabuto, you will be reinstated as a shinobi of the land of fire. You will be one in title only for the next six months of probation due to previous problems with Konohagakure. Tomorrow morning you will meet me in my office to discuss the terms and limits of your probation. For now you will be locked up in a cell until the morn."

Looked up at her in shock for she was being very generous with my sentence. He was not surprised by being put into a cell for any length of time, but to be put in there for such a short time. Plus, being a ninja again in such a short time was surprising. The regular time of probation period was usually a year to two years. That limit depends on the severity of the crime and rank a person is. The only one who usually got the shortest time in probation were genin who been a shinobi for only a year or two. Naruto must of have truly pulled many strings with the council and the Hokage to get such a short time. He looked into the Hokage eyes and see it was very much true that Naruto most likely saved me from so much more. All he could say was, "I understand Hokage-sama. I am your tool to use from this day forward."

Kabuto got up from the ground to only be quickly teleported away to be put into one of the many cells of Konohagakure jail. Soon he will see his loveable fox.

-----Ramen Stand-----

Naruto just got out the Hokage office to help finish the terms and limits in Kabuto probation period that will last for the next six months. He was glad he was able to shorten his time in a cell and probation so much. He wanted to shorten the time some more but he could tell the council and Tsunade were getting frustrated with him so he left it at that. Naruto was happy to hear from the Hokage that Kabuto pretty much arrived here unscathed and was in a cell until the morning. Soon he will be able to see him soon. Now all he has to do is somehow to get his kids and the Mizukage with minions in tow to stop trying to get him with Kakashi again. He was tired of the dark brooding types anyway. For now Naruto will have to leave be so he went back to the cooling ramen in front of him.

-----Uzumaki Compound-----

"What will do next oh great and powerful leader?" asked one of the children in the group. This made the women smile at the upcoming plan to make both Kakashi and Naruto to come together finally after so many years. Amami could only chuckle in anticipation in the prospect of the future. The few children that surrounded her could slowly move away in some kind fear of their leader. Even with the fact that they gotten use to this by now.

-----Konoha Detainment Center-----

The sound of footsteps walked the halls of the detainment center. Many prisoners jeered at the people as they walked by. They just walked on and into the solitary ward portion of the center. The three people soon arrived to a cell containing a high level shinobi. One of the men opened the cell and let someone else in before closing the cell behind. The man in the cell just smiled at the familiar prisoner that lend against the wall, the new comer spoke, "Kabuto-san, you are finally here."

"Hai, that I am Naruto-kun," replied the silver haired ex-Oto ninja, a small smile graced the medic. Naruto quickly went closer to Kabuto knowing that the man will not harm him.

"Naruto-kun, you know how this will end up and why it can't be down here. Now tell me, how will the next few days will be," Kabuto spoke out, seeing the Naruto getting even closer to him. Naruto just continue to smile before he grabbed the medic close. That infamous grin said many things to Kabuto, and then he knew. Sadly the whiskered boy had to let go of Kabuto to state, "I have some things to deal with Kabuto. Tomorrow we will be able to see each other again."

Kabuto gave a nod of acknowledgement of that plan; he could not wait to see him again. Naruto banged on the door, telling the Anbu operative to open the door. With the door open, the young ninja left the cell.

-----Forested Training Ground-----

Kakashi didn't know why he was here really; Amami just told him that Naruto needed to see him here. Know Amami, this was another of her plans to try to get both of them together. It was something he didn't really mind at all. Because there was a small part of him that loved the whiskered shinobi. But for some reason he felt he will fall as quickly as he raised his hopes up. Kakashi got his courage up as he prepared to potentially put up a small fight Uzumaki unless said other wises by Naruto.

The silvered haired shinobi quickly turned around when he heard a rustling noise from nearby trees. The person that came out of the trees was the young Uzumaki. Kakashi was about to greet his ex-student until he saw the grim like look on his face, "What is wrong Naruto?"

"Kakashi, we need to talk about some things and deal with a certain problem," sternly spoke Naruto, this got Kakashi somewhat nervous.

To Be Continued...