WHIP CREAM FIGHT!

"So the little fox is weak now...," hissed a sly voice in the darkness. The little light the in the room showed part of a pale face that licked its mouth with his snake like tongue. The man looked between the ages of sixty and seventy years old.

"Right my lord Otokage, that's what I and my partner saw from the trees. What shall we do for you now Otokage-sama?" Hugo questioned Orochimaru, head down to avoid seeing the smirks on Orochimaru and Kabuto faces.

"Both of you are dismissed for now I have something to do at the moment," Orochimaru sated before giving a hissed chuckled. This caused both Hugo and Kuna to shiver in fear before leaving the room quickly. Kabuto lingered in the room before leaving the room to tend to his own business. Soon a insane laughter filled the room of the potential mayhem he was about to reek.

-----Back in Konoha-----

"WHAT THE HELL!" Naruto yelled out when he and Amami came back from the lake to only see the area around the house covered in some kind of white, fluffy cream.

"Um.... 'ello Naru-wan...wice to swee you a'gin," Yami mumble out with a mouth full of that creamy foam with Emiko on top of him with a can of whip cream above dark skinned man head. Everyone there was just grinning and a few laughing nervously before Amami started to laugh out loud at the chaotic scene.

"Well...What a big surprise here! Naruto, how do you think we should punish the smaller and larger brats?" Amami asked, giving him a devilish smile. He smiles back evilly at her before saying, "I say we cover them in chocolate and whip cream and make them clean the mess after words."

"My words precisely," she said before running into the house and grabbing several cans of whip cream. Naruto ran inside as well and grabbed a few bottles and cans of whip cream and chocolate syrup they have. Both ninja started tossing the bottles and cans to everyone in the vicinity. In a matter of seconds, Emiko and Kazuyuki were doing back flips and spraying people with the chocolate and whip cream. Satoru and Yami sneaked up behind Naruto and covered his head with the whip cream and chocolate.

"ARG!" Naruto yelled while Yami and Satoru chuckled at the messy head of their friend. The twins started sending whip cream covered in chocolate flying everywhere before hitting Amami in the back of the head. This soon caused the elder women to start chasing the two young mischief makers all over the grounds. Laughing, playing, and using their ninja skills made it all the better for them.

Before we known it, there was two lines of messy people on the battle field of Naruto compound grounds. One side has the whip cream, the other the chocolate. A playful tension was in the air as they were ready to start a new round of mess. Then there several shots, a 'pop,' smoke, several more shots and someone in the middle of the field being completely covered in whip cream and chocolate. There the person stood in a messy food covering. The ever perverted ninja everyone knows as Kakashi.

"Yo," he said, everyone just stared at the messy Kakashi before someone started to laugh at the site. Kakashi looked around only to find Naruto on the ground laughing his ass off like a fool. Emiko and Kazuyuki soon joined their father in the hysterics. Before they knew it everyone was laughing, not a Kakashi, but the fact Kakashi just appeared in the area like that and was hit. Kakashi just smiled and was happy he was able to get Naruto to laugh even it was for a short while. Amami smiled as well, this was something her friend needed very much. She turned and looked at Kakashi, noticing the amusement and pure love that shown in his only showing eye. This could be something for a whole new side of the story for Naruto and maybe even more their lovable blonde.

'Hmmm.....I wonder what would.....That's perfect! Kakashi....I hope your ready for the future ahead my friend....it's going to get a little bumpy for you, Naruto, Neji and a few others,' Amami thought as a evil and mischievous smile graced her soft, pink lips. Kakashi notice the smile and shivered a bit and thought, 'Shit! I'm so fucking doom by this fucked up Mizukage!'