Return of our dear friends

"Interesting, Lord Otokage would be proud to know the person who took the Uchiha away from us is kind of vulnerable to us now," a voice in darken room spoke. A trumpet smirk tugged on his lips with the grand information the assailant had just obtained.

"Yes, he would be very pleased at the results Kuna," said another, identifying his partner as the watched the occupants in the home finish up eating. A devilish smile formed on the partner face as both spies proceeded to leave the dense forest.

"We must tell Orochimaru-sama as soon as possible. We might get something rewarding out of this," Kuna spoke as both him and his partner Hugo disappeared into the darkness of the wooded area.

------Inside in house------

"Kakashi, did you feel that?" Naruto whispered to him trying not to alert the kids that something was wrong. Kakashi nodded as picked up another plate from the table.

"I don't recognize the charka signature. I'll speak with Hokage-sama about this later," Kakashi whispered back to Naruto. The whiskered ninja give Kakashi a silent agreement about the situation. After finishing with the dishes Kakashi said his good byes and left to the Hokage Tower to inform her of what had just happened. Naruto looked at the spot where Kakashi poof'ed out of here for awhile before heading outside to his garden.

"Do you think....," Usagi whispered to his sister Yuna. Silently hoping what he just saw was true.

"No way, not after what dad did. Well, not so soon, right?" Yuna asked to her brother. The young genin hoped was true to because their father needed someone. Especially when a person life in this ninja career alive is the skills you have obtained over the years.

"Yes it can. How do you think we, the twins, came in place before you guys? Our blonde headed father fell in love with Kakashi-san long ago," Emiko spoke from behind them, joining the conversation between the siblings. Both of them slightly jumped when they heard her voice. They hated when she does that to them. All three of them decided to join their father outside to enjoy the beauty of nature. This one thing they picked up from their blonde headed father and loved it. Outside on the porch sat Emiko twin looking at their father water the garden. Setting down beside him she told him of their theory of what is happening between their fathers.

"Well, it is possible that they could fall in love again. After all fourteen years ago when Kakashi-san and Naruto-tou-san first fell in love and when Naruto-tou-san had to leave Konohagakure to make sure both I and Emiko had to live. Four years later we came to Hidden Leaf for the first time, but a return for Naruto-tou-san. The main reason we came here was for him to enter the Chuunin exams. I and Emiko watched Naruto-tou-san and Neji-san participate in the exams. I believe that's when Naruto started to move on and fall in love Neji. Of course, being little schemers back then we help with scheming, also with the help from old friends in Hidden Mist help us to get them together. I wonder what they would they say if they knew what was happening now with Naruto. Would they be disappointed? Would they come and beat the shit out of Neji-san? Or just try to console Naruto-tou-san?" Kazuyuki sighed, looking into the trees, seeing bird soar into the blue wonder we call sky.

"Well, I am a little disappointed. Yes, I would beat the shit out of Neji, but I can't because I'm a visitor of this village. And, you know I would console our favorite blonde headed ninja of a lifetime," spoke a familiar voice to the twins. Emiko and Kazuyuki looked up in shock to see who it was. It was a group of familiar smirking people they call friends from mist, Amami, Kokone, Satoru, Takashi, Naoto, Mao and Yami.

"GUYS!" yelled Emiko and Kazuyuki ran over to the adults and hugged them. Extremely happy to see that part of their big family came to see them in Konohagakure.

"We missed you to. We missed you to," Yami stated as he hugged them. He noticed the kids on the porch looking at them in confusion.

"So those are the Hyuuga brats Naruto had. My, aren't they so cute," Yami commented with a playful smirk. Usagi fumed at the comment. He was note cute! Yuna just gave a slight blush at that statement. The twins laughed at the reactions their sibling's reactions. Glad to have something to laugh about in this messed up predicament.

"Now on to business, we heard about your father from Tsunade," Amami stated giving as she looked at the blond in the garden who only looked at them in shock. Giving her adoptive brother a look that he knew all too well before he vanished from the garden in a swirl of leaves and her in a swirl of water.