Phase one fall out.

"Is phasing one ready?" a deep voice said into the headset that was around their head.

"Are you sure about this Satoru?" a bored tone of voice replied back to him.

"Yes I am. Now is the fucking first phase fucking ready you fucking asshole?" Satoru growled lowly into the headset. A gulp was heard into the headset and shaky reply of a 'yes' was heard, then he said, "Good, where are the targets?"

"Tou-san is at the ramen shop right now with Kakashi, Jiraya and Emiko. Oh, I forgot tell you guys last night is that Tou-san friends are on this and will to help out little cause," another voice stated.

"NANI?" A chorus of voices yelled into their headsets. Emiko quickly took off the offending headset and tossed it away because of sudden screaming that nearly deft her right ear.

"Emiko, what was that?" Kakashi asked, eye curved in an upside u as he looked at her. He was suspicious of she had tossed away. He had the feeling he was being watched.

"Um....nothing tou-san...," Emiko replied to her silver headed father before her. Trying to hide the fact she had a headset in her position. She hoped that either jiji or her other tou-san will distract her silver haired father.

"It looked li-," Kakashi started to say before getting cut off by Emiko saying, "Oh look at the time! I have to go! See you guys later!" She then disappeared into a plume of smoke before leaving a group of confused men.

'Ok......Cloud, that dumb ass, must of told the mist ninjas of the helping to, thus the loud screaming I heard from the headset,' Jiraya thought as he paid for his share of the food and left the ramen shop. Kakashi and Naruto looked at each other dumbly and Naruto shrugged before returning to his sixth bowl of ramen.

"Let's try a different approach everyone...," Amami sighed into the headset, turning off afterwards. She didn't want a repeat of what had just happened/

-----Next Day-----

The next day, the birds were singing, the sun shining down upon a happy village, children playing at the playground, the sound of a brunette haired girly man screaming at the top of his lungs in the distance while being chased a certain silver headed man wielding a chidori. Oh, the great day of the typical life style of Konohagakure ninja. Hey, what did you expect from a village full of ninja's?

"Oh.....that got to hurt...," Amami commented as the rest nodded in a silent agreement. They were currently sitting in a tree far away from Neji, Kakashi, Naruto and the partly destroyed area Kakashi made.

"Do you think his ok?" Yuna asked worriedly, but more afraid of her father coming this way followed by a mad as hell Kakashi.

"I don't know but I also don't give a crap. He needs to be hurt a little for what he done to Naruto. Plus he knew the danger when he agreed to this," Amami stated in a bored tone as they continued to watch. What she was really thinking was, 'GO KAKASHI! GO! KILL THAT MOTHERFUCKER! YES! THAT'S THE WAY KAKASHI!'

Everyone looking through their binoculars saw Iruka and Naruto currently restraining the silver haired ninja while Neji hid behind Jiraya legs. 'Thank god Jiraya is helping us...,' Satoru thought, looking over at his beautiful Mizukage, 'What would it take for you to notice I love you Amami.'

"She finally made it. Come on Emiko I know you-," Amami stated mid sentence and she lends forward then place the binoculars down on the tree branch. She closes her eyes and breaths in and out for a few seconds.

"Amami, is everything ok?" Kizamaru asked, raising a thin eyebrow at the sudden action his long time friend was showing. Amami opened her eyes and yelled, "Everyone run! Kakashi is coming this way!"

Everyone eyes widen at the sudden info when started to disappear in the shadows of the forest that surrounded them. Just then Kakashi and his summoning dog Pakkun appeared on the branch Amami was on.

"Well Pakkun?" Kakashi asked, looking down at his dog summon.

"Their scent is still fresh so they were just here," Pakkun answered truthfully to his summoning master.

"Ok, arigato Pakkun," Kakashi thanked his summon, letting Pakkun disappear in a plume of smoke back to his world he belonged.

'What do you have planned now Amami? And what does it have to with Neji, eh?' He thought perplexed at the thought.

-----Somewhere else in Konoha----

"Ok, that was close," Cloud sighed in relief, sprawled in the lush green grass of a training field they knew of.

"Ya....Kakashi is to smart for his own good. His probably thinking what we are doing," Shi commented as he examined a bug that was in the area.

"Most likely not, I know his smart, but it still takes time to figure things out, even for the smartest of people. I believe it's time to move to phase two since Neji started to act like his trying to get Naruto back," Amami comment happily, a evil smirk appeared on her face of more awesome feet would be coming soon.