Guided

After their little food fight everyone started to clean up the mess they made. Chocolate harden on their skin making them very itchy all over their bodies while the whip cream dry on them. Naruto kept making sly looks at Kakashi chocolate and whip cream covered body and silently wishing the kids could have gone some where so he could play a much more mature game inside the house.

'WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?! I'm over Kakashi! But...What did that incident mean the last night. I can't still be in love with you Kakashi,' Naruto thought as used a water jutsu to wash away the remains of the food from the ground and into a temporary man mad hole. This was a way to make sure none of the food contaminates the life in the lake.

'Maybe, maybe not. No one can tell in the strange game of love, kit. But sometime love got ways for old loves to reunite after a long time. Neji was probably just a stepping stone in the pool of love you had to take," Kyuubi advise to her kit. She knew this advise will not reach her kit until much later.

"Feh...stepping stone of love my ass...That's saying that fate has been guiding me here before you were sealed in me,' Naruto mocked.

'Possibly...Your life has been full of surprise and you surprising people themselves. Someone must of have guided you here or you wouldn't be like this right now, and beside, your staring at Kakashi kit," Kyuubi consoled him again. Naruto quickly snapped back into reality when Kyuubi stated that to only come face to face with a masked face of Kakashi. Naruto screamed and jumped back and holding his heart. Mumbling about being too young to have a heart attack by that masked fool like him.

"Naruto are you alright?" Kakashi asked concerned worried that the blonde may be suffering from something. Naruto looked up at Kakashi who was currently grinning like a fool.

"I'm fine Kakashi," Naruto stated before turning to the kids and stated, "Ok...file up brats. Time to get you cleaned up and I don't want to deal with a food covered bathroom."

They did as they were told and knew what was coming next. So they set themselves in guarded positions for the jutsu their father was about to do. They had done this so many times in the past when they got dirty. Naruto dealt a quick sequence of seals and mumbled a type of water jutsu that caused a large among of water to spray from the lake and hit the kids. Everyone there, except Naruto, gone bugged eyed that Naruto did that to the kids.

"Don't worry, that wasn't an attacking jutsu. I created this jutsu for each time Cloud, Kazuyuki and Tori get stupid or get dirty after training," Naruto reasoned so his friends wouldn't get worried. After all he had to be the one dealing with dirty children every day.

"HEY! WERE NOT STUPID DAD!" Kazuyuki, Tori and Cloud yelled at their dad. Naruto just rubbed his head and smiled at them. They only could shake their heads at him. Kazuyuki looked around the now clean area he spotted Amami beckoning him, Emiko, Tori, Yuna, and Shi to come over.

"What do you want old lady...," Tori stated not realizing what she said. Amami eye twitched at the comment as Kazuyuki and Emiko took a step back, pulling Yuna and Shi back with them. Amami whacked Tori upside the head really hard with her fist.

"I'm old you insolent whelp of a child," she growled at the smaller girl. Tori gulped and rubbed her head to sooth away some of the pain her head had gained. She will never say that again in front her. She was like the granny Tsunade but not as hard.

"Ok auntie...What do you have planned this time?" Emiko questioned with a smirk on her face. Kazuyuki had also a knowing smirk that matched hers. Their auntie only got them like this before to plan something big or small. If there guess is right, the plan is big and dealing with two certain ninjas.

"Emiko...Kazuyuki...You two know me to well for my own good. Now to get down to business, I say we play match maker again Kazu and Emi but this time with Kakashi and Naruto. Because I guided Naruto this far and I plan on guiding him a little further in this life," Amami explained to them, pinching the brim of her nose. She could only hope her plans will work for the both of them.

"Ok...Why set our fathers up when the first time together their love life flopped big time long ago?" Kazuyuki asked, folding his arms and cocking his brow up in a questioning way. Sometimes Amami hated the fact this kid was so smart at times and the fact always to tend to point out faults that does not need to be pointed out.

"Ahh....I know you and Emiko can see it that Naruto and Kakashi has somehow fallen in love with each other again," Amami answered matter-in-fact kind of way.

"I did notice a little, but like when?" Emiko asked because she knows that the signs of love didn't manifest when she was around the house.

"The question is when did you not notice?" Amami countered to all of them. Wanting to get some more information before commencing with the plan or some form of plan.

"I...I guess about two years ago, I-I notice our tou-san Neji started not to love Naru-tou-san the same way as before and N-Naru-tou-san started to do t-t-the same three months later," Yuna stuttered out.

'I swear...Yuna is like a younger Hinata sometimes,' Amami thought. She or some other female will have to get rid of that stuttering. Hopefully either Hinata or Sakura can do that at least for the girl.

"Ok...About two years ago they had fallen out of love. So about a year after they completely fallen out of love that's when Naruto PROBABLY fallen in love with Kakashi again. But he was too preoccupied in trying to get Neji to love him again and saving their marriage for us to think about it. Hmm...," Amami stated to them. Trying to think back to make sure she got all the information from the two year downfall between the Naruto and Neji.

"So...What do we do now?" Shi asked as he pushed his Aburame sun glasses up on his face. The glasses were given to him by Shibi as a Christmas gift a few years back.

"I say...We try to make them confront their love for each other with a huge plot. But, and this is a big but, we need help from the rest of your otouto's and imouto's and we need to plan this out. Ok?" she stated to them. They nodded in agreement ready to get their father back to the way he was before.

"Now, when does the planning start?" Tori asked, arms folded in proud form of a stature.

"We will start tomorrow morning, so get up early and meet me and rest of the mist ninja on top of the Hokage's mountain at 6:00 o'clock," she ordered them. Once again they nodded and left her to tell the rest of the otouto's and imouto's.

"So let the games begin again Kakashi. The wheels of fate are turning again for you and Naruto," she mumbled to herself as walked back over to her squad of mist ninja that traveled with her.