eighteen

another week has past, and still not really any interaction between the couple. harry's been caught deep in his thoughts, still trying to figure out what he wanted to do. if he should wait longer or if everything would be okay now. he would text zayn good morning and good night, but still he wanted the time away from him. it was good for the both of them, or for harry it was. harry has no idea how zayn feels about it, or how it's affecting him.

he assumes zayn is okay. zayn replies to his morning and night texts, but keeps his distance as harry wants. harry feels bad for wanting to be distanced from him, but it's really been a stress reliever for him the past week. he likes it, but he does miss zayn, he has to admit. harry misses his kisses, his warmth, and his voice. feels like it's been forever, when it's only been a week, seven days.

this is what kept harry up tonight. it was only ten in at night and harry couldn't fully get to sleep. he actually really missed zayn, and was thinking maybe he could forget about the break and go back to him. he felt much better now and he's sure zayn got better too. so maybe he could talk to zayn and see him tomorrow. that's really what he wanted.

so, harry grabs his phone from beside his bed, and opens up their text thread.

to zayn: you up? can we talk?

harry waits a while for a reply. after time passes, harry grows tired and figures that zayn is asleep. he doesn't make a big deal of it, instead he decides to text zayn good night, before he himself heads off to bed.

to zayn: goodnight, i love you, talk tomorrow x

~

harry wakes up the next morning, stretching his arms out and yawning. turning on his side, he lazily reaches to grab his phone, noticing he has texts and missed calls from louis, couple notifications from a few of his social media apps and still no reply from zayn. harry sighs.

to zayn: good morning, are you awake now?

it's saturday morning which mostly meant, zayn would sleep a little longer since there was no school and zayn cherished his extra sleep. harry sighs, shaking his head before looking at louis' text messages. he frowns when he starts to read them.

from louis: harry!!! answer me right now!!!!

from louis: did you see it?!

from louis: get up right now!!!

from louis: harry

(5) missed calls from louis

harry frowns.

to louis: tf are you on about?

harry texts louis in confusion. just seconds later, louis is texting back, multiple times.

from louis: check zayn's snapchat!!!

from louis: right now!!!

harry frowns, but sighs, clicking on the snapchat app. he really hopes this is important and that louis wasn't being dramatic as always. once his snapchat loads, harry scrolls through all of the stories until he finds zayn's. he clicks on it, he's startled slightly when loud music starts playing, furrowing his eyebrows. it seems that zayn is at a party. the time stamp says it was posted ten hours ago, so it had to take place last night.

the first video is of zayn moving the camera around to everyone saying hey or something along the lines. that once ends and the next one is of zayn smoking weed, whilst also drinking. he watches all the videos of zayn being loud and partying in random shots, which isn't uncommon. but, the last post is what made harry's throat clench tightly and his heart freeze in his chest completely. zayn and gigi looking all lovey dovey together, and all whilst zayn is clearly shirtless.