Sky College chapter 4: not impressed nor suprised

Just as he shut the bathroom door I hear someone ringing my front doorbell.

I looked over at the small clock mounted on the wall. 10:30 it read.

*who would be here this late at night? There's no way it's the delivery man* I thought to myself

I got up and was about to walk out to my room when I remembered I was in my underwear. After pulling on some black leggings I walked to my front door and looked through the peep hole.

It was Jung Ho Seok, Jimins older brother. I opened the door and looked at him confused.

"hello! Mi Cha! Long time no see" he said as happy as ever. He was wearing a white long sleeve T-shirt with a large dark Grey scull jacket with leather sleeves over it. He also had on dark denim jeans and a silver chained necklace and his hair was as usual styled very nicely upwards.

"hey hoseok!" I replied confused "what are you doing here?"

He looked up at my hat and shirt and smiled recognizing them, "looking for my brother, can I come in?"

"Of course" I replied and motioned him to come in

He quickly took off his shoes and sat down at my dining table while I made a pot of tea for him like I always did when he came over

"he's in taking a bath" I told him "I'll go tell him you here"

He smiled his big goofy smile and nodded while drinking some of the tea.

I walked back to the bathroom door and knocked before coming in. There was jimin laying in the tub with one arm over the side and his head back eyes closed.

"baby" I said

"Hmm?" he responded and smiled

"hoseok is here, hes looking for you"

He grunted in annoyance then nodded and sat up. I went back to rejoin Hoseok.

"he'll be out in a minute " I said sitting down next to him at the dinning table pouring me a cup of tea.

"so why do you need him this late at night? " I asked sipping at the tea

"actually I'm really happy he's over here, I wanted to talk to both of you"

"hmm? Why's that? Is something wrong?" I asked

"no, well.. Yes and no. Let's just wait for jimin and I'll explain" he laughed his goofy laugh then took a large nervous drink of his tea. It was only a moment later when jimin came out of my room with a towel in hand drying his hair while wearing a red sweatshirt and dark blue sweats of his that he kept at my place.

Hoseok stood up and wrapped his arm around Jimins neck bringing him into a head lock.

"there's my little brother" he laughed while Jimin struggled to get out of his grip.

Once freed he looked at him angrily and said "what do you want!"

"I can't just want to spend some time with my little brother and sister!" Hoseok gasped and held his chest in overexaturation then in his pore English skills stated "oh my heart! My heart!"

Jimin rolled his eyes and walked over to me and sat on my lap.

Hoseok just laughed "first I wanted you two to be the first I invite to my awards ceremony, don't worry it's before either of you leave so I know you can make it...." he smiled avoiding eye contact and what ever he really needed to tell us "here " he reached into his pocket and pulled out two tickets handing them to us

"thank you" I smiled "I'll be sure to make it!"

He nodded smiling but then that smile disappeared "oh.. Also.. " he began. The look on his face worried me "your manager also wanted me to talk to the two of you...."

"what is it " jimin asked

"it's about your trip to America..."

My heart began to beat faster

"what Is it? Spit it out" Jimin said getting angry

"we're not sure if Jimin should go with you like originally planned"

My heart sank

"what" Jimin nearly yelled I wrapped my arms around him trying to comfort both him and myself

"it's just.. We've heard that some companies have figured out where you're going and if it's true we don't want your relationship to be unveiled.." Hoseok explained

"are you kidding me! " jimin angrily stated then shook his head "no i don't care, I'm still going! I'm already signed up with the college foreign program, and Im packed I'm not changing my mind."

Hoseok nodded and was about to say something when jimin interrupted him "you know what I'm sick of this! I just want to be able to hold my girlfriends hand in public! And take pictures with her, and not have to watch countless men hit on her all the time!" this was the first time he'd ever said anything like this. Tears began to form in my eyes but I fought against them.

Jimin stood up tossing away my as and shook the back of his head and was about to walk to the kitchen when Hoseok grabbed his hand

"I figured you wouldn't be willing to just stay behind" he said and looked up at jimin "so I talked farther and Hyun-ki (Skylar's manager) into being open to the idea of you still going"

"what's the catch?" I asked looking at Jimin

"you'll still have to remain a secret" hoseok looked down and let go of Jimins arm

Jimin shook his head. Id never seen him look so disappointed.

"I'm going out for a bit" he said them grabbed his shoes before leaving.

Hoseok looked at me apologetically "I'll go bring him back.. " he said

I was fighting back tears but responded "no, just go make sure he doesn't do something stupid, but let him let off some steam"

He nodded and was about to leave but stopped and looked at me "I'm really sorry Mi Cha.." I knew hoseok understood why it had to be a secret, and how I left better than anyone else since he was also a very famous celebrity.

I smiled and he left.

About 15 min later there was another knock on my door and when I opened it, it was the delivery man with jimin and I's dinner.....