chapter26

*just a short chapter to give a little bit if the other side of the story.

Jimins POV.
*rewind a bit*
I love Skylar.. But I hate Skylar... I had just ran into her at the school for the first time since we broke up. She had been walking into the office while I was walking out. Seeing her face made my heart feel like it was being stomped on. It took everything in my power to not show it...
After I ran into her I went in the bathroom and cried... I hate that she has this much power over me...
I know she's been trying to reach out to me... But I can't take it anymore... After years of build up of having to be a secret, and doing everything for her, then finding out she had such a big secret that she just could have told me, then to read about her being with Namjoon... After I told her he made me uncomfortable... I can't do it...
I was walking to class with my eyes peeled looking out for her, I can't run into her, when someone came up behind me and poked my shoulder.
It was Heather
"hey" she said quietly
"hi" I said back
"are you okay? You've seemed off and really distant towards everyone lately"
Of course I wasn't okay
"yeah I'm fine" I continued on my walk
"is it because I found out your dating Skylar?"
I rolled my eyes "I broke up with her, look can I just get to class?"
She grabbed my shoulder and looked at me worriedly "what? You broke up with her? Why"
"guess she hasn't changed much since you knew her"
"that's why she's moving..." she commented to herself not meaning for me to hear "did you talk to her? Please don't tell me it's because of me?"
"I deal with my own problems. Leave me alone" is all I said then I yanked away and kept walking. I don't want to talk about this shit.
After that I went to class. My days have become repetitive and nothing. I wake up and go to school then spend all night partying for just an ounce of relief from the pain. Only to be fallowed by nightmares about her and him together. The thought kills me inside.
I hate her for putting me through this...
I had seen in the news that she was back in Korea for that music video. She was with him.. More dating rumors sounded them...
I need to get away from her face. Away from her name. I just need away. I have decided to transfer schools. America is my best bet to keep away from her since she's famous in Korea, not here. But this town is filled with too much of her.
I would be transferring to a school over in Cali. I've always wanted to go there, might as well.
I miss her... But I should move on.... No, I'm going to move on... She's not who I thought she was. It's for the best..