04: Glitter and Gold

Guest Cast
Evanna Lynch as Luna Lovegood
The Weird Best Friend

Guest CastEvanna Lynch as Luna LovegoodThe Weird Best Friend

Emma Watson as Hermione Granger
The Intelligent Advicegiver

Emma Watson as Hermione GrangerThe Intelligent Advicegiver

"Did you really have to fall? That badly?" Dad asked me.

I glared at him and noticed the look that Pippin and Merry were giving each other. And I knew why. That is what they were going to ask me.

"I didn't plan on tripping over a root and falling into a ditch!" I exclaimed.

"But you're letting poor Frodo carry you!" Dad argued back.

"It's alright, Mister Skywalker. I'm fine with carrying her." said Frodo.

After I had fallen into a ditch (yes, it was one), I had discovered I had sprained my ankle. Thank you, dad, for having some knowledge of medicine. Anyways, seeing as I couldn't walk until it was healed, Frodo said he'll carry me. And now, here we are with Frodo giving me a piggyback ride through the woods.

"If she becomes too heavy for you, just drop her. Georgie will come right away and pick her up." Dad told Frodo.

Frodo chuckled nervously at that. Dad, why do you have to make him so nervous around you? I know I was the same way, but back then it was different. [Y/N], stop talking inside your head! You can't give people worldly advice when you have an inner monologue with yourself. Okay, stop it. We'll work on it later.

"It's okay." I whispered to the nervous boy that was carrying me.

"I know." he whispered back to me.

"Hey, do any of you know where we're going?" ased Pippin.

"The Mountain Valleys of Glomgold!" I told them.

"I think they meant what way do we go, love." Frodo told me.

"Oh. Dad, what way do we go? You have the map." I told him.

Dad pulled out a map from his sack. "Turn left at the redwood tree."

Redwood tree? But this forest only has oak trees. Oh, well, I guess the specific tree will be easy to spot then. I nestled my head into Frodo's neck.