11: Black Sea

Sometimes I wanted to keep my work life and my personal life seperate. And by work life, I mean my Hogwarts life. The one filled with Voldemort, magic, wizards, dragons, and the Weasleys. While by personal life I mean was the force, the shire, the rebellion, the rings, and Frodo. But that changed when Umbridge came with Dementors and Luna and Hermione had to save me, my friends, my dad, and Frodo.

After for the first time ever, I wanted to be in my work life. Because they saw my backlash of the force. I saw my greatest fear, and they witnessed me seeing him again. And I'm pretty sure they all have questions about what transpired. I juat didn't want to go back there. Down that road again. At least everyone else is sleeping. And the fire is still running.

At least I can watch it flicker.
Alone in the darkness.
Away from sleeping idiots.

"Hey, [Y/N], are you going to go to sleep anytime soon?" Frodo asked from his sleeping bag a couple feet away.

"Sorry. I don't think I will." I admitted.

"That's fine. Just please get some sleep. I know how you can be when you don't sleep." He told me.

I nodded at him. "I just... I think I need to recollect myself. I promise I'll be better come morning."

"Okay." Frodo said and turned away from me.

I soon heard the soft snores of Pippin and Merry not so far away. And the snores of dad and Sam. This would be the perfect time to leave. To take it and leave. Go back and escape my horrible world. A rustle of leaves. Probably a squirrel. A crunch of a branch. Probably a fat squirrel or a racoon. Crunching of leaves. I heard a growl and bopped the kneazle on the nose. She shook her head at it and turned to me before hopping into my lap and snuggled into me. I started to scratch her chin.

"So, how long do you think it'll be before we get to the mountain? I wonder who lives up there. At the highest peak? That person is probably nuts. Well, isolation would do that to yah, huh?" I asked the kneazle. "Why am I even talking about this to you? You don't understand English."

The kneazle started purring and then I felt something stick to my arm. I pulled it out to see a dart. Oh... tired... sleepy... asleep now.