05: Play with Fire

Cold. That's all I feel right now. An intense cold trying to suffocate me. And fear. Fear so strong that one human couldn't possibly contain. A whole army of any creature couldn't have this much fear. Dementors were coming. They were coming.

"Hermione, Luna, they're coming." I whispered to them.

"Don't worry. They and your father will stall. You just focus on getting you and your hobbit friends out of here. And head towards the North Mountain." Maz told me.

"What's at the North Mountain?"

"An old, forgotten friend." Hermione told me.

I nodded and hobbled to the table with my friends and dad. "We have to get out of here. We have no time to waste."

And the frost started to form on the walls and the doors. My guess? They were trying to trap us in here. But why? I have no clue. But you know what shit. We have no where to go. I heard a roar come from one of the wookies. It was either Buckley or Beakley. I have no clue. But one of them pointed to a trap door and I pushed my hobbit friends into it.

"What is going on? You're acting paranoid."

"And you never act paranoid." Pippin finished for Merry.

"They're coming. Now, hush. I have to look for something in my bag or we won't stay here very long. And while I'm at it, Frodo can I see your shoulder? The bad one?" I said.

Merry and Pippin snickered as I opened my bag and glared at them. They immediately shut up at that. I rummaged in my bag and pulled out a vial, some bread, and a book. I closed my eyes and opened the book. Ah! Perfect! I don't have to donit again. Thank you for this miracle, world.

"I'm going to put this on your shoulder. It'll help mask your pain when they show up. And if that doesn't work, then eat this bread. It's bread with a silencing charm." I told him putting some of the concoction onto my hand.

"Ringwraithes are coming?" asked Sam.

"No, something much worse. But if they do find us, at least Maz has an entire hidden storage of just chocolate. And no, it is emergency chocolate, not let Pippin and Merry devour it all chocolate." I rubbed the oil on Frodo's shoulder.

"When are they coming?" Sam asked.

And they came in. "Right now."

And amidst the Dementors and former Ministry personnel was a woman I have always hated.

"Where is the Daughter?"

Dolores Jane Umbridge.

Years Earlier

"So, [Y/N], you're going home?" Ben asked me rolling up his yoga mat.

It was currently after a yoga session with a Twi'lek instructor that was a personal friend to Leia Organa-Solo. I remember her name as Hera Syndulla who's a great pilot from the days of the rebellion and now of the Republic. She does this in favor of her fallen lover and the boy who became almost like a son to her: Kanan Jarrus and Ezra Bridger. They were both Jedi. And that is her and Kanan's son, Jacen, sitting against the wall watching Markiplier on his mother's phone.

"Yes. Master Skywalker said I could go home for the summer holiday, but I'll have to return by September 1st. Why?" I asked turning to my friend.

"Well, you see I... uh... well... how do I explain this? I don't have to look for you in a crowd anymore. To be fair no one could have found you in a crowd if they wanted to." Ben laughed.

He was nervous. I could sense this. But why? Why was he nervous around me now? He was one of my only friends here. Did I do something that made him question our friendship? Oh great. I have to go and make some new friends here. Because my shire friends cannot join me here.