06: Control

"[Y/N], breathe. Take a deep breath and reach out." Dad told me.

We had gotten out of the hellhole, walked for a few hours, and now, settling down for the night. And to help me calm down from the Dementor Brusade and run-in with Dolores (hate that woman), dad was going over the Reach exercise. A form of meditation within the force.

"What do you see?" He asked.

I took a deep breath. "Trees. Ants crawling over them. Rocks. Lizards are running over them. Cornish pixies. Trying to get through. Shadows. Sam and Frodo eating their soup while Merry and Pippin are going to get poisoned by the poisoned berries in that bush("Ah man!"). You, me. Our shadows."

"Expand your range of sight. Now, tell me what you feel." He told me.

"Life. Death and decay which feeds new life. Violence. Peace. Cold. Warmth. Hate. Love. Sadness. Joy. Light..." I trailed off.

"I'm waiting for you, darling."

"Dad, he's here." I whispered meekly, my voice cracking. "He's inside my head."

"Are you sure?" Dad's voice held the same amount of panicking as I felt.

"What's wrong?" Frodo asked.

"I feel him. He's coming. I feel him, papa." I whimpered in fright.

"[Y/N], it's okay. Snap out of it. Please. You're stronger. He can't get to you. Please, snap out of it." Dad tried to get me put of my trance.

"Mr Luke, what's going on?" asked Sam.

"Not right now, Samwise Gamgee!"

You cannot get rid of me, [Y/N]. I'm am your past, present, and future. Now, complete your mission.

"Wake up!" And I opened up my eyes.

And the voices stopped. But my shaking did not stop.

"What was that?" asked Sam.

"Not right now. No questions." Dad said turning to me. "Are you okay?"

"I... I... I don't... know." I admitted, still breathing heavily.

"It's okay. It's okay. He can't... he can't get to you." Dad told me.

"I know." I whispered to myself.

"Everything is okay, everyone!" Dad gave off a fake smile. "Now, go to bed, you miscreants. We'll continue our trek towards who knows where."

🚀🐿

"Who knows where we are?" asked Ivonne.

"No idea. We were told to find her. We were told to bring her to the master." Greggory told her.

"Father will not be pleased if we can't find her. Our source says she's on Meadtala. But where on Meadtala?" asked Ivonne, looking at a tablet.

"I don't know, but we have to get to her before they arrive at Ghost Mountain." Greggory told her.

"What makes you so sure they haven't gotten their yet?" asked Ivonne.

"Umbridge delayed her. On purpose."