•Chapter Twelve (1/2)•

He watches as the family sits down on the other side of the room. Immediately getting up when the doctor enters the room.

"So Doc how is he?"
"Well...."

"Well, Mr. Zoldyck has some broken ribs, his right leg is broken, and his left arm is also fractured. You can see him now if you like"

"Thanks Doc" Gon mumbled softly, as he walked to door of Killua's hospital room.

He sighed deeply,opening the door and looked over to the bed.

Flashbacks of seeing his aunt Mito being hooked up to different kinds of machinery that he couldn't even name.

Shaking away the thoughts he saw a bruised Killua, his body looked fragile.

Gon walked up to the hospital, pulling a chair up next to it as he took a hold of Killua's small hand.

His head dropped to the bed as he began to cry. So many memories played through his mind if only he could've done something to help .

——

The sound of someone clearing their throat caught Gon's attention. He lifted his head up and looked towards the door.

Killua's family stood in the doorway, anger in most of their eyes and the girl with pity.

"We want alone time with him, get out"Kikyo ordered Gon. Malice laced in her words as she glared at the teenager in front of her.

Gon did as told, not in the mood to argue, especially not in a hospital, so he waited in the waiting room until the Zoldyck family left.

And it took a lot longer than expected.

I know i haven't posted this since the end of December, but I felt like a short chapter is in need?

Idk tell me how you guys feel. Would you rather a full chapter that could take longer to write or a short part of a chapter that's quicker to write?
Anywho!
Chapter Published:8/26/2020
Chapter Finished:8/26/2020
Word count: 327
Later loves😌❤️