First Day

A/N: I'm warning you now that this story might be shit, I haven't done a full edit of all the chapters yet because the story is not fully done yet. Also I'm sorry if the beginning sucks, it gets better in my opinion. But be warned that the first couple chapters are short and is kinda bad because I was still figuring out how I wanted this story to go. But anyways, I hope you enjoy!

My phone beeps it's annoying tone yet again, and I regret not setting it for later. I pick up my phone and turn the alarm off, I'm then greeted by thousands of messages from my friends from other schools.

After being kicked out of 11 high schools, I'm now attending a new one.

I don't even bother responding to the texts and get up to take a shower.

After showering I grab some short jean shorts, along with a black crop top and some black and white converse. I don't want to go too full out because it's not like I'm trying to impress anyone.

Finally, I put my black hair into a simple ponytail and head downstairs.

I'm greeted by my mom setting out a plate of toast and butter on the table. She glares at me as I sit down and says, "Jay, can you at least try to be good at your new school?"

I shrug and cram the toast into my mouth. In response she rolls her eyes and leaves, leaving me alone in our small house. I grab my stuff shortly after and head outside to my black GMC truck. Sighing, I pull out of the driveway and head towards my new school.

I enter the school and smirk as I see everyone looking at me in awe. They clearly don't have new students just strut through the door with confidence right in the middle of the spring semester.

I find my way to the office to pick up my schedule. I barely am able to glance at my schedule before a girl skips up to me and says, "Jayden Rider I presume?"

I look up from my schedule at her and observe her. She's short with a blond ponytail and white overalls with a light blue shirt underneath.

"Do you need something from me or something?" I ask, glaring at her.

"I'm Chelsea your tour guide." She responds grinning.

Great. A tour guide. I guess I need to know my way around anyways.

I shrug and she leads me out. As she shows me around my eyes lock with a girl leaning against some lockers surrounded by other students. She has brown hair in a ponytail, a red varsity jacket, jean shorts, and black and white checkered vans. My cheeks heat up from being under her cold gaze and I look away, but I can still feel her eyes on me.

After the tour from Chelsea and putting my stuff in my locker, I go to my home room and start my long first day at this new school.