Morning Love

I wake up feeling trapped by something. I try to move but it forces me back down. 

Memories flood back to me, the sleepover, truth or dare, Bailey holding me as I fall asleep...

I feel my cheeks heat up and I look over my shoulder and see Bailey's face pressed into my back. I smile at how perfect she is.

I manage to shrug her off, so people don't get suspicious. Cold immediately washes over me as I let Bailey roll off of me.

I push Bailey out of my mind and dig my phone out from under my sleeping bag. 6:31 the time reads, I don't bother checking the notifications. 

Just as I'm about to drift off back to sleep someone slams open the door and an air horn starts blowing. I groan as many others do and crawl deeper into my sleeping bag.

"Wakey wakey girls. Time to go whup some butts at soccer." Coach Penny yells.

I peek over my sleeping bag at my coach and see that the others are glaring at her.

"We leave in 20." She says and leaves.

I sit up and stretch and look at Bailey who peeks over at me smirking.

"What?" I say laughing.

I climb out of my sleeping bag and turn to face her.

"Do you really wanna know?" she asks.

"Yes!" I respond.

"Coach won't actually make us leave for another 2 hours, but she likes to wake us up right now, because we take forever to eat." She says laughing. 

I laugh and say, "You sure your not smirking because you like to see me in a tank top?"

She smirks and responds with, "Maybe. It's not my fault that your hot." My face heats up and I look around to see that everyone is going to the kitchen. I smirk and lay down next to Bailey.

We stay there just staring at each other for a moment, then suddenly her eyes light up and she says, "I have an idea."

Bailey slips out of her sleeping bag, and stands up. She starts walking and I stand up to follow her.

Soon I'm lead to a porch that shows mountains in the distance, with a sunrise peeking over it.

My mouth drops open at the sight. It's beautiful.

"Come here." Bailey says, and I walk to her. She pulls out her phone and holds out the camera in front of us. "Smile."

I smile and she takes the picture of us in front of the mountain.

She laughs and puts her phone away.

"What?" I ask.

"You." She laughs.

"What about me?" I ask confused.

She wraps her arms around me, and says, "You're so amazing."

"Ha, I am?" I laugh.

"Yes." She lets go of me and we look into each others eyes.

We both lean forward and I can feel Bailey's breath on my face.

Suddenly the door slams open, right as our lips are about to touch. We jump back from each other and look at the door. Melissa stands there with a plate of pancakes in her hand, "Guuuuuuuuuys, come eat my masterpiece." She says laughing.

Bailey shrugs at me and goes to take a pancake. I frown at Melissa's timing but shrug it off. Because I have bigger things to worry about today, like a soccer match against my old school. Let's see what just happens...