🌻6🌻

Reality snapped back to me, quickly skipping out of my daydream. maybe one day I would visit the man again to say thank you for all he's done for me, even if he was aware.

I went into the cooking area, walking towards the fridge and opening it swiftly to get something for breakfast. when I went to the store I would normally pay someone to do it for me, since it's too much of a hassle to find everything I need in such a giant place. on the list I gave my paid helper last week were so of my favorite edibles, I asked her to write it for me, since I'm incapable of, but I have been practicing writing even with my eyes closed.

I rummaged around the cold compartment, felling for something I might want. I finally found something, it was a small box of (favorite berry fruit). My favorite, I squealed, opening the transparent container, poping one of the berries in the mouth. after finishing it I decided to water the flowers in the garden, grabbing my watering can place beside my kitchen sink, filled it with water, then sprinkled a few pal-fulls of synthetic powder to boost the there growing process.

I wrapped my white hood dashed with flowers at the bottom around my body. tying the scarlet red Rippon around my (S/c) neck so it wouldn't fall, I let the pale hood lay at my shoulders.

I went back into the kitchen, my (black/brown) dress shoes with sensible heels. I've had these shoes for a very long time, I hope one day I can go and buy a cuter pair, like boots or converse, I heard about that when I was young, these are getting a little too small.

my heels clicked at the bottom of the white tiles kitchen floor. I grabbed the green watering jug, dashing outside to my rose bushes.

as I exited the familiar home, the warm sun shown on my face, heating my face in an enjoyable way. I could hear birds chirping from the giant apple tree beside the house, how I wish I could see them. I stepped over to the rose bushes, watering it softly, hoping I get at least a little on each flower, I wonder what they look like, the beautiful roses.

I was almost done so I could continue my peaceful day when I heard a loud crash echo through the lonely forest, I felt my blood run cold, was someone here? I dropped the water can beside the healthy bushes, most likely flooding the soil as it spilled out.

I clutched my cloak out of anxiety. I decided to call out, facing the direction of which I heard the alarming sound. "H-Hello, is anyone there..?" i managed to get out

I waited for a reply, and I got one, from along the right side of the forest birch trees, I heard a groan of pain, it sounded like a man.

I slowly paced over to where I heard it come from, pushing back branches that hit my face as I entered the woods. it wasn't long until I heard another male voice.

"I told you to give my son back his body, you horrible creature," said the voice. I cringed, listening to the conversation quietly.

"hey, oldie, I already told you~ your son traded his body to me in a deal, there no going against it, so please stop hitting me while I'm in such a weakened meat sack already, okay?" a smooth voice spoke out, the voice, it sounded like music to my ears, it was like butter.

"ARGH! IM GONNA MAKE YOU PAY FOR THIS CIPHER" cipher-? I didn't have time to finish my thought as I heard the man punch the opposing man with the nice voice right in the stomach, sending him flying into the back of a tree, his head flew backward hitting the stump.

I gasped, pushing away the branches in front of me, running to save the man, until I stepped on something squishy.

"Crap, did you see everything, god I better get out of here!" the other male shot out frantically, before running aa from me, worriedly, he must think I'm going to tell the authorities.

once the man left, I bent down in front of the thing I stepped on. I placed and on something and felt head of hair, two eyes, and a nose. I drew my hand back, feeling a cool substance, a metallic scent fill the air, I came to the conclusion then he was bleeding pretty bad. i nervously serched for his hand so i could help him in.

once I felt his fingertips on the ground, I quickly pulled my hand back, his skin, it was, cold, lifeless. this was exactly what my.. my mother's hand felt like on that day...

"oh no.. is he dead??" he yelled, he answered me with a groan "n-no, please..help m-me," he asked weakly.

I obliged, grabbing his arm and swinging it over my shoulder, but struggling to get up off the ground, dud to his dead weight. he forced his legs to stand up, helping me push my self of the ground and walk in him into my home.

I opened the door, pushing him in with me, then I roamed the living room, placing him on the sie of the old coach. then walking over to close the front door after leaving it open.

I ran to the kitchen, bending down under the sink were the cabinets were then finding the bandaged to patch his wounds up.

once they were located I dashed to his unhealthy body. Then wrapped around where I felt his wound on his head.

once I finished it I ripped the end of the cotton tape off. resting the tool on the oak coffee table in front of the sitting place.

I decide to make him some tea for when he woke up, soi walked into the kitchen once again and found the kettle.

(bills pov)

I groaned, opening my eyes, looking around the small family house I was resting in. I could hear movement from the kitchen ', oh, someone must have helped me, hehe what luck~" I giggle in my mind, predicting that the person would let me make a deal with them, maybe.

I felt around at the stabbing pain in the back of my lock, hoping it didn't take out some of the hair.
"I gotta admit the hair was one thing about his body I loved, well besides the handsome face~"

"huh, are you awake?" a girl spoke, running into the living space with a silver tray of tea with ice, milk, and sugar.

did she hear me talking..? oops, guess we're doing this sooner than later, hehe

I have to say she's not bad looking for a human, her hair did look kinda nappy tho, 'jeez, a blind person? I could never go a minute with my amazing locks looking like that' i thought, running a hand through my blonde strands.

but there was one thing that bugged me about her.
.....
..
"Why are your eyes closed, doll?"