🌻22🌻

(y/n pov)

bill and I collected photos off the fridge and stored in draws, bringing them outside with us.

he then proceeded to collect rocks, telling me to set my items in the case. he pointed toward the woods "go collects some sticks, love." he cooed with a smile, his eyes glowing. I obliged.

I head into the woods of my back yard, picking up scrawny twigs I spotted on the ground, the low sound of crickets filling the Dewey night air. my arms were full with the woods, I looked up at the sky. the midnight blue hue coloring the sky, star spotting it like freckles. when I got back to bill, infront of him was a circle, made from rocks. leaves were filled inside. He motioned for me to drop the sticks inside the circle. it was a fire. "go get the case for me alright?" he asked, I nodded slowly, going behind him and picking the suitcase off the ground. I handed it to him, shyly.

I was half-aware of what he was doing, but my nerves still shot up when he gave the box back to me. I held on to it as I gazed upon him with my orbs. he lt a blue flam in his hand. he shot the pyro at the fire bed, igniting it with its blaze, creating a campfire.

I stepped back a few inches, clutching the case with my arms. it wasn't until he turned to me I loosened my grip on the case, handing it to him once again. he held it with one hand, reaching into it and giving me a glob of photos, glass shards were in it as well.

I held my breath as I took it. I watched him. he dumped the remaining contents into the fire, burning the memories. my eyes widened, not in a bad way. I felt curious, curious about why he was doing this. I willingly walked closer to the fire.

I opened my arms, the pictures, a paper and glass fluttering into the air, carried into the fire and imminently showing charcoal on the edges. even the glass, was proven vulnerable to the spark's agile blue hue.

bill wrapped his arm around me, I grabbed onto his torso, pushing myself into him. I wasn't sad but wasn't free either, I felt something still holding me down, still reminding me.

my hands moved by there selfs. I peeled my arms off bill and put them behind my neck, my fingers pinched the small gold hook connecting my necklace. I unclipped it. bill stepped back a bit, but still having one arm wrapped around my waist protectively.

I held the necklace in front of me, both ends held in each of my thumb and index finger, it dangled. the moonlight showed against its painted metal surface. it sparkled and spun with the fire.

in an instant, I threw it into the raging flame. as it fell, melting from the detached sprinkles of fire flying the air. when it hit the ground, the gold paint turned to black, and the metal melted into the dirt. I clutched my heart. something was taken from me, in my mind, for better or worse, it was taken. my mind barrier was released.

(bills pov)
(y/n)'s mind was released. I was hit, hit with thoughts, millions she was thinking at that moment. they were saying different things.

'where is my father?'
'Why did I do that?!'
'i loved that necklace..'
'i forgive mom..'
'i can live now.'

but once thought stuck out from the rest, attaching its self to me like a staple.

'im just glad bills here with me..'

I closed my mouth, breathing through my nose. the ashy smell from the fire burned. it reminded me of when I killed her father, or when my dimension burned right in front of my eyes. it reminded me of my family. I think back to where I am. where we are.

it's just me and (y/n). we have no one besides ourselves now. no mom, no dad, no siblings.
I have a strong urge to stay with her, to care for her, to love her. my plans had fallen through my fingertips before I could even grasp the entirety of it, its ignorance.

I take (y/n) back inside, putting out the fire with a snap of my fingers, no evidence standing expect the smoke in the air. I closed the door behind us.

(y/n) fell asleep in my arms as I carried her body upstairs to her bed. while opening the door I notice how clear everything seemed now. she must have cleaned. I lay her down and cover her up. I watch her for a moment. her chest rising up and down with her lungs. I'm happy, and I have been since that night.

I close her door, making sure no noise was made and walk back downstairs to my room.

after changing I laid down onto the comforter, wrapping myself into the warm sheets. I found sleeping easier now, much easier to be exact. my final conscious breath escaping then sailing off into slumber.

(Illusion)

I dropped my cigarette into the grass, ramming my shoe into it. Crushing the chemical into the ground. I looked off at the house, the last light being tuned off until complete darkness fell. "how frustrating. the moment shes accessible that dream boy's still with her." I sigh, a sly smirk on my pale lips. my salmon pink hair showed brightly in the dark sky. a low chuckle escaped my lips. "so it is, he won't be in my way much longer." I smile, letting out a huff of breath.
I turned on my heel, walking back into the leafy gravity falls woods. my body disappearing in its catacombs of tree branches.

"that girl.., ill be talking with her soon" I spit, chuckling with a grin, showing my canine-like teeth. she would be very simple to manipulate, that flesh bag cant even take care of herself without someone else up her ass constantly. my eyes light up a striking orange, illuminating the area around me. "yes, this will be an easy snatch, an easy snatch indeed...." I cackle loudly, disappearing, leaving behind wisps of orange smoke in the air.

(y/n pov)

my head darts towards the window, almost spilling the glass of warm milk I had on my nightclothes. the laugh rung in my ears, who was that?

I slowly sat my empty glass in the sink, going into the living room to trot up the steps. a worried expression played on my feature ' just my imagination' i thought, forcing a smile. I opened the door to my room.