🌻24🌻

(y/n pov)

"Remember to watch where you're going!!" bill warned me, as in stood in the doorway leading outside.

"I will don't worry. I can see now, remember" I calmed him. he twitched, looking rather nervous. "f-fine, but you better buy everything on the list!" he reminded I laughed. he sounded like someone's mother, nagging to them.

I sighed, smiling "I will, I will! ok? ill see you later, bill~" I waved, edging further outside. before I could close the door he ran over and grabbed my hand. he gripped it tightly with both his palms. "just remember,... I love you ok?" he stared deep into my eyes.

I blushed deeply, returning his quoting quickly. my eyes were a daze as I rushed out of the home and shut the door. the wind blew against my face, cooling my heated cheeks.

"god,..I'm not going to get used to saying that.." I whimpered, my ears were still scarlet.

I made my way down the stone path in front of my house, leading to the forest, which would open to the town. bill had finally decided to let me go out to town myself, after much persuading. I was currently going to a rickety shop to by decorations, mostly picture frames for the new photos we took recently. he planned to dazzle them all around the house, saying that I would 'never be lonely!~' with his face in every room. I chuckled. I also planned to visits the flower boutique, to find new seeds or pots.

I had just entered the darkly lit forest, sun shining through the trees, spotting the dirt ground with sunshine. then I heard a whisper and snap. a stick had broke, but It didn't sound accidental, it sounded like someone wanted me to know they were there. an anxious knot formed itself inside my throat. I contemplated running back home to bill, but I decided against it, walking further into the birch woods. I heard it again, now a deep chuckle. in my panic, I hardly looked where I was. I was now standing in a somewhat clear spot in the mostly full forest. a large, seat looking, rock was placed on the grass.
I walked over to the rock, brushing my hand against its surface, a trail of my fingers ran, it reminded me of the pollin on the red car. in my childhood. I was zoned out until a cold, low voice tickled my ear. "salutaitions~" I jumped at the formal speech. my arm was bent in front of me, protecting my torso from any attacks.

to my surprise, the male in front of me didn't look threatening, rather, put-together.
a sly smirk spread itself on its cheeks, it looked practiced. he hummed, enjoying my cautious behavior.

"I've been waiting." he breathed.

he was very formal. his hair was messy while his fringe covered over one of his eyes, the locks ended under his chin. his salmon hair fit rather nicely in the sun, brightening his complexion. his face, mostly covered by his bang, however his eyes, or the one visible. it was a striking hue of orange, matching some of his outfit.

"w-waiting for what?" I questioned, definitely not letting my guard down. he laughed, acting as if I should know clearly what he was referring to. "this moment, the one were your alone. I've been meaning, waiting to meet you~" he acted somewhat like bill, but unlike bill, he had a sick aura around him.

he had me in a trance, and when I looked around, I was no longer in the green forest. now in an all-white room. he noticed my eyes wandering.

"oh? what scene would you like better, angel eyes~?" I scrunched my nose at the name, wanting to close my eyes once again, not to be seen.

he brought both his hands to be aligned with his shoulders. he snapped both his fingers. then, the white walls morphed into a cozy, home-like setting. there was a fireplace, chairs, and a bookshelf. the strange thing, the fire did not give off warmth. he fell into the cushion across from me. propping his elbow on the arm of it, then holding his face up with his right hand.

"take a sweat, (y/n)" he commanded in a cool tone, his voice was smooth and prepared. I shakily sat down, my legs glued to each other and my hand's in my lap. his grin didn't falter at my stiff appearance.

"h-how.., how do you know my name?" I asked, a hint of demand hidden in my tone. again, he laughed. I felt like he was mocking me.

"poor (y/n), I know everything about you, sweetheart." the words gracefully left his lips. a shiver erupted my spine, he gave off the impression of self-power, he simply knew he was better. more composed.

I gulped, about to speak. I was interrupted when he stood up. "enough of this, let's get to the point of the matter." he flicked his fingers against each other, another snap coming from their tips. the terrain shifted once again, now retuning back into the forest-covered surroundings.

I breathed in. I wanted to go back home.

he stepped closer to me, I backed away slightly. but I stood my ground. he smirked, showing his teeth. he stopped a few feet in front of me. I flinched when he reached into the pocket of his suit, pulling out a box with a flip-open top. he flicked his writs, swinging the lid of the box up. inside was a row of cigarettes. he graciously took one out of them, placing it between his pale lips. magically, the bud lit without a lighter.

I made a gasping noise, the nicotine filling my nose. I uncomfortably coughed. he smiled in satisfaction.

standing there, arms folded behind his back. he proceeded to greet me. "how do I pay this visit, (y/n) (l/n)? my name is samuel~" he fancily retorted in a satisfactory voice.

"S-Samuel?" I repeated.

"correct.~" he sang.

he chuckled. tipping off his bowler hat and flipping it over. then proceeding to pull the cigarette from his teeth, dropping it into the hats hollow bottom. like a trashcan, it was gone when he flipped it back over, shaking it to prove it was gone. he finished the trick by placing the hat back onto his locks, twisting it slightly into place. he sneered with a lick.

he giggled at my wide-eyed, scared expression. "your so helpless, (y/n)"

I shifted my position, attempting to not look so lost.

"w-what do you want? this is making me nervous.." I spilled.

he let out a cheerful breath, making his body bounce along with it. "why nothing~ miss (Y/n)" he confessed.

"as I said, I've been waiting to meet you~. now I have"

I let my arm down from its protecting position"..is that really all..?" I hesitated.

he nodded with his eyes closed, presenting a cherry look.

"of course. I wouldn't dare bother you" he pursed his lips as they curled up.

he flung his fingers to the border of his hat, squeezing the edge between his fingers.

"that being said.." his eyes began to illuminate an orange hue.

he bowed to me, fluttering his arm to the opposite side of his body.
"we will me again." he sat the hat atop his head once more and then disappeared. a wind blew as he did, making leaves rattled on the trees around us.

I simply stood there, contemplating on who he was. the leaves settled around me, and silents floated in the air.

"Samuel..."