🌻13🌻

(y/n pov)

I sat there cold, tied up with scruffy ropes, and something tied around my closed eyelids.

(bill pov)
I ran over and picked up the rock, turning the letter over and reading the human lettering.
'i have her tied up in my basement, you already know who this is. I expect my son back if you want her, but now that I'm looking at her I may just keep her to and kill you. my daughters grew into a beautiful young lady hasn't she?'

I crumbled the letter in between my hands, forming fist as I banged them onto the carpeted floor.

"That sick sack of flesh! I'm gonna tear him into pieces! what kind of father is he to touch his own daughter?!" I screamed into the air, already assuming he was doing things to her valuable form.

I walked over to the window seal, hoisted myself up and jumped out of the top floor to the grass outside, barely missing the rose bushes behind me. I stood up formally, brushing my shirt off and stuffing my hands into my pants pockets.
"what a great time to regain my powers" I shot, my eyes turning a bright, glowing blue. I brought my hand from my pocket and snapped my fingers, my form disappearing with a flash of blue hue. I teleported to his house.

I faded back, into reality, a brick house with a chimney attached to its side, trailing to the wooden roof formed in front of me. this was where the boy made the deal with me, his name was Louis marquise, named after his biological father.

i walked to the door
my black shoes hitting the cobblestone pathway, the tapping of them syncing with my tailcoat as it swayed behind me. I had my hand in front of me, a blue fire exploding in the mt palm as my left latched onto the fancy door handle. I pushed it open, letting it go in the middle, making it fall back and slam open. I made my way inside, my eyes cast with a dark look.

I heard talking from downstairs. I levitated my body up so I could fly. I hovered over the stairs, not making a sound.

when I made it down, that's when I saw her. she was tied up in ropes around her ankles and wrist behind her back. a handkerchief tied into her open mouth, preventing her from talking clearly, she also had a scarf wrapped around her eyes. what a fool, the useless flesh bag didn't even know she was blind.

my face pitied 'why do I feel like it's my job to protect her?' i sighed, levitating myself so my shoes touched the concrete floor. I stared down at her helpless form, she was breathing hard and wiggling her wrist, she looked pathetic. 'what a great choice, out of every human, you chose this one to care for.' i was taken from my thoughts when I heard her let out a broken, misunderstand sentence.

"bil-l.. p-please help me-e" she staggerd due to the cloth in her mouth, if my eyes were closed, i would think sheb was crying from her tone, but she didnt have tears, none at all.

I bent down to her level, grabbing the side of the cloth around her cheeks binding her mouth, and untied it, letting it fall beside the two of us "it's me, don't worry. were is he?" i asked, directing at her father.

"w-who?? the man? i-i don't know-!" she studded in a panicked, scared voice

I reached my hands to tangle them with the thick rope around her wrist, proceeding to untie them until a cold voice broke into the atmosphere.

"you didn't forget the note, did you? ill let you have her, but give me son."
"he's not your son. your not married to his mother."
he snapped at my words and snarled
"I said to give back my son you manipulating demon!" he shouted at me.

I ignored his words to unite her writs. once I did she shockingly hugged me in a tight, scared embrace.

i pulled my arms from her arms and sat one of my hands on the top f her head and the other on the back.

I smiled at him, the mood changing in an instant.
"your 'son' made a deal with me." I grinned, my eyes fading into a glowing blue "so he's mine to do whatever I want with~"

she tightened her grip around me as she could hear his footsteps echo through the empty basement while he made his way to me.

he started to run, aiming his fist at me and I lit my plan into a flam, ready for his attack.

that's when (y/n) was knocked from my grasp, and onto the concrete floor, she let out a scream and held her head in agony, let out whimpers as scarlet color cleared from the spot above her ear.

darted my eyes to him. "why did you do that to her? this is about you and me.not her." I said bluntly and calmly. I snapped my fingers and knocked (y/n) into sleep, her wound being healed immediately as well.

"that's not something you should do to your daughter" I scowled
his face seemed to soften.
" she was my daughter a long time ago, but I left that house a long time ago, and I don't know why you're with her, but that's none of my business. just give me my son back!" he hissed

I furrowed my eyebrows into a haggard face, questioning his words. "why would you leave? how could you regret not leaving your family at all?!" I sternly raised my voice, past memories of my dimension coming back to me in an instant.

"I couldn't stand being in that house in the woods away from everyone, I left that house, even gave money to them, I made sure they were well taken care of. I did my part in helping before i left!"
I growled, lighting my hand and thrusting the fire at him, lighting his jacket a flam and knocking him into the wall behind him.

"you liar! you only lusted for his mother! I don't care how much damn your money you gave (y/n)! you weren't there to take care of her!"

he growled, lifting his head up to look me in the eyes, but his body shaking as his jacket still burned.
"her mother was there to care for her."

I retaliated "her mother isn't there anymore!" I shot another flam at him. just before it hit him he spoke his last words in a broken and shock voiced.

"not there..?" then his body lit into an explosion, his body disintegrating, and his screams filling the room. they ceased when the fire left, nothing stood on the ground where he was except his leather shoes. the leather looked burned now.

I looked over at (y/n).
she just slept through her father's death scene.