🌻9🌻

"I would do anything, anything to see my precious songbird again, please!!"
----------
(you're pov)

I gobbled down the rest of my breakfast, after finishing, I rinsed the dish into the sink and sat it to dry.

I walked into the living room, guessing he would be there.
I was alerted with the sound of him tapping his foot on the low, coffee table.

"oh! are you ready, doll? cause I am" he beamed, getting up and roaming to the door, I presume.

I walked over to the exit as well, standing beside him with a blush framing my cheeks.
Then I felt an arm wiggle undermine, grasping my hand and intertwining our fingers together.

I blushed madly, not knowing what had gotten into him, but was soon calmed by his voice

he opened the door and stepped out, waiting for me to the same. he smirked flirtatiously at me and brought his face to my ear, whispering
"let us go, princess~" he gushed in a soothing matter.
a blush laid out on my cheeks like a sheet of pink carpet, I retracted my face, squizzing my eyes shut as he started to laugh hysterically. as he started to speak, a picture formed in my head, an image of him fast wiping a tear away as he came to speak as if his laughter brought him to the point off crying.
"wow doll, your an easy one, aren't you?" he smirked in a teasing manner. I sighed, turning around and heading for my coat rake, which held my white, rosed bottom decorated hood.

"let me at least get my hood before we leave.." I commented, letting out a huff of air.
I took my coat in my hand, wrapping it around my body. I clipped the silver, rose pin that rested in my color bone, connecting the wite fabric together in a hold. my mother kept this pin, as well as the white fabric in a drawer in the kitchen. I did make it myself, but with the help of my mother, when she was kind enough to do so, that was years ago. I can still remember my mother painting the crimson roses onto the boom, the color may have not met much then but now that my site is no longer with me, it's very beautiful and vibrant and I adore the memory. the coat was much too big for me as a child, so I wasn't allowed to wear it until I was older. now, it wraps around my body perfectly, as if it's a silky blanket.

I was so lost in my memories of my past, I didn't release me and bill, I believe that was his name, were crunching our shoes on the loss scattered leaves of the forest.

"you've been awfully quiet, is something bothering you?~" he quizzed in a deep voice that almost made my heart race.
"oh Uhm, I was thinking about my mother... that's all.." I hesitated in a gloomy speech.
"hm, I had a feeling you didn't grow up in the house by your self, how old are you now?" he quizzed.

I shifted my feet a little I walked, its been so long since I've heard that question.
"17, that's what my friend told me.." I answered in skittish management.
"ahh, what do you mean your friend told you? well, actually nevermind, ill know all that soon enough. hehe," he snickered.

his word caught me off my guard, know everything soo enough? he barged into my thoughts as he spoke.
"you're a strange one, you know that? most people would have jumped outa their sock after I said something like that, doll" he complimented

when he said that I stopped walking completely, I heard him stop to, the crinkles of the leaves coming to an end.
I looked over to my side, hoping I was facing him in the right direction. I had a feeling I was.

I let out a giggle, light pink glowing on my cheeks. I used my hand to cover my smile.

(bills pov)

"what are you laughing about? I'm, not something you should think is funny, girlie~" I marveled in a calm tone.

"oh its nothing, heehe" she laughed once more, and surprisingly she found the direction of my face so they met.

"It is just that, well, your a little strange yourself~" she hummed as she wore a smile, stretched from ear to ear.

and from the comment, after so long of faking it, I smiled a genuine smile.

(times skip)

(bills pov)

after we escaped the depths of the gravity falls forest grounds, we were met with an assortment of shops.

I grabbed her hand, so she knew were to walk "here, follow me~"
she hesitated at first, but soon I felt her fingers wrap around my palm.

I eyed around town, looking for my destination, it would be so much simpler if I could just teleport at the moment.
that's when I saw it out of the corner of my eye, not a shop, but a woman running towards me, or (y/n), I presume.
one she reached us, she hunched over and placed her palms on her knees, breathing heavily.
after she regained her breath and lifted her body up, I got a good look at her.
she had long, glossy, straight brown hair. it ended at her hips and started at her thick bangs that framed her honey-brown irises. Her attire consisted of green, skater skirt, and a white flannel tucked into it.
I knew exactly who she was, she was wendy and her sibling's biological mother, but no one in town knew, not even wendy knew.

I know almost everything about everyone in this miserable town, but I don't recall (y/n), and it makes me all the more curious as to what wendys run-away mother would want with her.

"(y/n)! wha-*catches her breath* what are you doing out of the house?? and who is this? why are you with him? come on your coming with me!" she scowled at her as she latched onto (y/n) wrist, the one my hand was already connected too. lightly grabbed the lady's hand, and plucked it off (y/n) wrist.

"I'm sorry, miss, but we have plans together. so in the most respectful way, I can say this, please leave us alone." I glared, as I punctuated my statement in a cold voice.

the mother seemed to be in shock as if I didn't have the right to talk to her in such a tone, or even be with (y/n) in public. if only I had my powers, I would switch her eyes for her ears with a snap of my fingertips.

"How dare you! you don't have the responsibility for (y/n)! shes b-!" "that's enough. please stop Cordelia." (y/n) calmed her, stating her name in the process.

"for once in my life, I'm having fun again.." (y/n) shifted shyly, but I didn't totally reject what she said, she was having fun with me?

too bad I'm only using her as a pawn.