Chapter 3

Ushijima let Miko go home early. When he told Miko to go home Miko still teased him.

"You just want to solo Tendou-san."

"Shut up Miko just go home."

"Okay okay, I'll come again tomorrow."

"Thank you for helping Miko."

"Wait, you can have this duplicate key for the café, we open at 8 in the morning be sure to come early okay."

Miko took the key and nodded before leaving the café.

"Is the café usually that busy?" Tendou asked. They already closed the cafe and are currently cleaning the place.

"Yes, I never really thought we will get too much costumer today." He said and looked at Tendou. "Maybe because of Miko and your presence that's why the costumers doubled." he said wrapping his arm around Tendou's waist and pulling him closer.

Tendou chuckled. "And of course it's because you're also helping in serving the orders." he said tugging on Ushijima's necktie, smirking before giving him a chaste kiss.

"Hmm, and I noticed that majority of our costumers today are females." Tendou gave him another kiss.  "Let's wrap this up we still need to count the money and prepare the things in advance for tomorrow."he leaned closer." Because I'm pretty sure that we'll wake up late tomorrow." he whispered.

Tendou is really doing this on purpose. He's been longing to touch this red-haired man in front of hin for almost a year and now he's still controlling himself because as much as he wanted to just bend Tendou on the table and fck him he respects the café and he knew that its not the right place to do it.

He looked at Tendou who is currently at the shelf fixing the things, his back is facing him. He can't believe that Tendou is really here. He smiled and finished his accounting.

"Oh..."

"Hm?"

"I suddenly remembered your baker, what was her name again...." Tendou paused, trying to remember her name. "Ahh, right Merry, how is she?"

"She got married two months ago."

Tendou looked at him. "She got married?"

He nodded. "Then who's managing your café in Miyagi?"

"Marry, his husband also helps."

Tendou nodded.

They're both walking upstairs to Ushijima's room.

"Are you hungry? I'm going to make some dinner. You can take a bath if you want." Ushijima said, rolling his sleeves up.

"We can take a bath together to save water." Tendou whispered, his head rested on Ushijima's shoulder.

Ushijima chuckled and turned around to face him. "You have a point." He wrapped his arm around Tendou's waist, pulling him closer. "And for dinner...." he leaned forward. "I can just eat you." he said and proceed to kiss Tendou.

When both of them got inside the bathroom, Ushijima helped Tendou remove the batista uniform that he wore, and when both of them are already naked they stepped inside the shower, the shower was enough just for one person and since they both have big bodies, it's pretty cramped inside.

Tendou opened the faucet and the warm water started flowing, the glass door started to form a mist. Tendou wrapped his arms around Ushijima's neck, pressing their foreheads together he smiled.

"I never thought that I would have the chance to be fcked by you." He said.

"You got more vulgar now Tendou." Ushijima then kissed him, his hands resting on Tendou's ass, gently giving him a squeeze as they both deepen their kiss,tongues rubbing against each other, fighting for dominance, hands roaming around each others body, feeling each others touch that both of them haven't felt for almost a year. Tendou shivered when he felt Ushijima's finger on his hole, trying to stretch him. He let out a soft moan when Ushijima inserted his fingers inside Tendou.

Tendou turned around so that it will be more easier for Ushijima. Ushijima spread his cheeks revealing his now loose hole, waiting for Ushijima's cck. Ushijima positioned himself, rubbing the tip and it sent a shiver down Tendou's spine. He sank slowly inside Tendou, feeling his heat around his own erection.

"Oh god." Tendou moaned when he felt Ushijima inside, he felt so full. When he already got accustomed by Ushijima's size he told him that its okay to move, Ushijima followed. He started moving slowly, carefully, so that he won't hurt Tendou.

He never imagined that it would feel this great doing it with a man. Ushijima pulled Tendou so that his back is pressed against his chest, he continued to thrust his hips, making Tendou moan in every thrusts. Ushijima leaned to kiss Tendou's shoulder. A few minutes, Ushijima pulled out and turned Tendou around so that they will face each other, he pinned Tendou on the wall, letting him wrap his legs around his waist and he slowly inserted his cck inside Tendou once again.

Ushijima is enjoying it every time he thrust inside and hits Tendou's prostate. The expressions and sounds he make turns him more that he's having difficulties on controlling himself.

"Wakatoshi-kun." Tendou moaned, his moans echoed inside the bathroom. He wrapped his arms around Ushijima and kissed him again, drowning his own moans as they kissed. He started to feel that he's about to come. His insides tightened around Ushijima and when Ushijima hits his prostate once again he came, moaning Ushijima's name. A few seconds, Ushijima also came, releasing his load inside Tendou while also moaning his name. Tendou felt hot inside as Ushijima release inside him.

When both of them came down from the pleasure they felt after realising, Ushijima pulled out and let Tendou down, carefully. When Ushijima pulled out Tendou felt the fluids flow down his legs and it made him blush. We really did it. He thought.

They shared another kiss before they started cleaning up.

"Wait Wakatoshi we just finished our bath."

Tendou said when Ushijima started kissing him again, they were about to get dressed when he got pushed on the bed and felt Ushijima's cck on his still sensitive entrance. He was about to speak again but it was turned into moans of pleasure from feeling Ushijima once again inside him.

"It's already past midnight huh." Tendou said with a chuckle. They're already snuggled under the comforter, still naked.

"Hmm.Are you hungry?"

"Yes, but I'm tired now we can just eat when morning comes."

"Okay." Ushijima wrapped his arms around Tendou and pulled him closer.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight Wakatoshi-kun." He said and gave Ushijima a goodnight kiss.

Ushijima's arms being wrapped around Tendou made him feel safe and secured. He stared at Ushijima's sleeping face, and smiled. You look more gentle when you're asleep. Do I even deserve to be with someone like you Wakatoshi-kun?