Chapter 12

"Miko come stay with us for dinner, we're going to have hot pot."

Tendou said putting his arm on Miko's shoulder.

"Sure. I will go up when I finish closing the cafe."

"Okay. Do you want me to help you?"

"Nope, you can help Ushijima-san instead."

"Wakatoshi-kun said that he can handle it, I'll just help you so that we can close the shop."

Miko nodded and continued to clean the cafe. He noticed that someone is standing outside for awhile now so he decided to ask the person.

"Tendou-san that person's been there for a while now, maybe he left something? I'll go ask him."

Tendou nodded. The persone seems like he didn't notice Miko going out, he just stared inside the café. Miko followed his gaze, he is staring at Tendou-san.

"Excuse me sir, do you need anything from our café?"

Oh, he's the guy who brought strawberry banana smoothie earlier.

The guy got startled by Miko, he quickly fixed his cap.

"No I was just passing by."

He said and walked away. Miko looked at the guy who's now walking away from the shop. He's starting to get weird feeling about that guy since he was also the person that he saw last time, just standing across the street staring at their café.

Maybe he's planning to steal something in the café that's why he's studying the surrounding.

"Miko what are you doing? come in I already finished cleaning where closing the café now."

Tendou said, he nodded and went inside.

No, wait,  I don't think he was starting at our café, he was staring at Tendou-san earlier. Don't tell me he is a stalker?

"Something wrong Miko?"

"Nothing, let's go I'm hungry."

Miko said. I'll observe first.

When they went up Ushijima already prepared the table, and made the hot pot. Tendou and Miko sat on the chairs, Tendou is sitting beside Ushijma while Miko is sitting across them. 

What the heck, I didn't know Ushijima-san can be this flirty. Where did he learn that.

Miko frowned, he regrets his decision of agreeing to stay for dinner because now he's completely aware that he's single because of the two guy in front of him openly flirting. He did not expect that Ushijima can be this flirt when there's only few people around.

It feels like, he's not the Ushijima-san I know. Love can really change people. It's scary. Will I change too when I fell in love?

Miko shivered at the thought.

"I know I'm single, but can you please not flirt when I'm in front of you?"

Miko said as he picked a vegetable in the pot.  Tendou laughed and gave Ushijima a kiss on his cheek.

"Not our fault that you're single."

Tendou teased and he got kicked by Miko. Then Miko suddenly remembered the guy earlier, he wanted to ask Tendou if he notice someone weird following him lately but he doesn't want to ruin the mood so he just kept quiet. Hell talk to them next time.

" I thought you're going to bring this in Miyagi? Why did you cook it for dinner?"

"I suddenly want to eat hot pot now."