Chapter 25

The moment Goshiki entered the café he immediately apologized to Tendou, he already expected to receive a sermon from him but instead Tendou laughed and gently flicked his forehead.

"Thank you." He pulled Goshiki into a hug. "We already reconciled and you're part of it because he would not be able to contact me if you did not gave him my number."

Goshiki let out a sigh of relief and hugged Tendou back. He knew how bad  Tendou's relationship with his dad for the past years and hearing him say that they already reconciled made him happy. Thank god he's not mad.

Miko who's watching them chuckled as he pulled Goshiki away from the hug that kinda lasted for a minute. Tendou was shocked when Miko pulled Goshiki away.

"He was on the verge of crying last night Tendou-san, because he was so nervous that you would scold him." Miko laughed.

"Hey! don't tell him that!"

Goshiki covered Miko's mouth.

Tendou looked at them and smiled. I'm rooting for the two of you. He thought before he decided to tease Miko.

"So you two slept together last night."

Miko's face immediately turned red. "Of course not! "

"What's with that reaction? I was just asking if you spent your night at Goshiki's place." He paused and leaned closer. "Are you thinking about dirty things Miko-kun?" he said with a teasing tone.

Miko stared at him for a second,then he realized that he just dug his own grave for misunderstanding Tendou's question. Take me now.

"No!of course not! and your question can be easily misunderstood by people!" Miko said, his face is turning even redder and Goshiki surely is enjoying the sight.

Tendou laughed. "You're so red, you look like a tomato Miko."

"Okay guys enough. Let's prepare for the opening." Ushijima said, suddenly pulling Tendou to a quick kiss.

Goshiki and Miko groaned at them before turning away.

After the preparation, they opened the café and a few minutes later customers started coming in. Tendou's father also stopped by at the café, the three of them talked for awhile.

"Tendou-san really looked like his father."  Miko whispered.

"Yeah that's what I also thought when I first saw Tendou-san."

"Take care dad."

"Thanks Satori." He smiled and then tapped Ushijima's shoulder. Ushijima nodded at him and handed him the box of chocolate cake. Tendou's dad also like chocolates.

"Take care sir."

"Look Ushijima, if you want, feel free to call me dad. You're also my son now."

Ushijima was shocked at what his father said and then he smiled and nodded. While hearing what his own father said, Tendou blushed.

"Then, take care on your trip..." Ushijima paused. "Dad." he said with a smile.

Holy shit, he called him dad too. Tendou thought, somehow it makes him think that they're already married. Marriage...aha we're so far for that.

"Bye dad."

Tendou's father drove off and they went back inside the café.  Tendou smiled the moment they got inside because he's finally free from the pain that he's bringing for a long time. It also took him a lot of courage to talk to his dad, to sort out things between them and to forgive him. Forgiving someone who caused him pain took a lot of courage but it definitely made him feel like he finally let go of the burden in his life. He never really thought that this time will come, that the two of them will be reconciled and he's so happy right now.