Chapter 9

"Enjoy your cake ma'am." 

Miko said with a smile. It's been a week since he started working at Ushijima's cafe. He never really find it difficult since it is not his first time working in this kind of job and he enjoys to serve people especially pretty girls and since Tendou is  helping them in the cafe now, the work load is not that heavy anymore. 

He looked at his side where Ushijima and Tendou are talking and smiled. He rarely sees Ushijima smile like this. Long ago he only had interest in volleyball and baking now another interest has been added and it is Tendou. He never really got close with Tendou when he was still in high school, he attends the same school with them, but he sees him everytime because he's always with Ushijima. And he finds Tendou intimidating, even know he still find him intimidating but as days past by he's getting used to Tendou's presence. 

What a weird duo.  

He chuckled. 

"What?"

Ushijima asked, that's where he realized that he was starring at them because Tendou also looked at him. 

"Oh, nothing." 

"You were staring at us."

"Ahh it's because I find your duo amusing Ushijima-san. And I rarely see you smile." 

Miko  looked at Tendou. 

"He only smiles at two things, volleyball and when he's baking, those are the only moments that I see him with that kind of smile but seems like lately you're also one of the reason why he smiles."

Tendou grinned.

"Is that so?"

Miko nodded before going back to his post to get the order of the new costumer. 

"Hmmm."

Tendou  rubbed his finger on the back of Ushijima's hand. 

"Can I see that smile?"

"No."

"Aww, why? Please? smile for me Wakatoshi-kun~"

"Let's get back to work Tendou." 

Ushijima said, patting Tendou's head and turned around to assist Miko. Tendou let out a sigh but then he remembered what Miko said and he can't stop smiling.

Damn, I look so stupid.

He thought when he saw his reflection on the mirror. But he just can't stop smiling on the thought that he's one of the reason why Ushijima smiles. He took a glance at him.

I'm so fucking in love with this guy.

He sighed dreamily.

"Do you want to have dinner with us Miko?"

Ushijima asked. It's already closing time and they are currently cleaning up the cafe.

"Thanks for the invitation Ushijima-san but I'm going to decline, my friend is already waiting outside."

Miko pointed at the window.

"Okay, you can go now we can finish this."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, good work today Miko, see you tomorrow."

Ushijima said, Miko nodded and removed his apron, grabbed his things and went out. Now they're only the person left inside the cafe. Tendou is currently making an accounting for todays sales while he continued to wipe the tables.