Chapter 15

It's already 5:30 pm and they decided to prepare themselves for Merry's birthday since it will start at 6 in the evening. Wakatoshi wants to take a bath together with Tendou but Tendou pushed him out the bathroom because he knew damn well that if they take a bath together they will end up going late.

Why is he so always in the mood since we arrived here?

Tendou thought as he washed himself, but then he suddenly remembered what happened earlier.

Oh my god, no, no, think of another things Tendou don't start getting hard.

He closed his eyes and calmed himself before continuing his bath. When he got out from the bath ,he saw Ushijima who also just went inside their room, also finished taking his own bath by using the guest room's bathroom.

He gulped when he saw Ushijima's built torso. Not that it's his first time seeing them but he always had this urge to just, touch Ushijima's body every time he sees it.

"You really maintained your figure Wakatoshi-kun."

Tendou said, feeling Ushijima's muscles.

"Hmm. Tendou you should stop, I'm just restricting myself here."

Tendou stopped and rubbed his nape as he laughed awkwardly.

"Okay~, let's start changing."

Tendou changed to his white button-up shirt and his black pants. Ushijima also wore the fit that he brought. He is wearing a black button-up shirt, and grey trousers. The slim fit button-up shirt showed how build Ushijima's body is.

Tendou smiled and took the necktie.

"Let me help you with that."

He said and put the necktie on Ushijima, fixing it.

"I am so lucky  that I am dating a hottie like you Wakatoshi-kun."

He smirked and gave Ushijima a chaste kiss before taking his camera and snapped a photo of them.

When they made sure that they did not forget anything, they went out and locked up the door before driving towards Merry's house. It was only 30 minute drive, when they arrived Merry greeted them with a huge smile.

"I'm so glad that you came sir Ushijima."

She said and looked at Tendou.

"Welcome back Tendou-san."

"Thank you Merry. By the way, here's our gift. Happy birthday."

Both Ushijima and Tendou greeted her and she assisted them towards their table.

"I'll get us our food, you wait here."

Ushijima said, and left Tendou with her.

"I'm glad the two of you ended up together Tendou-san."

She grinned and remembered the time where he asked Ushijima if they were dating.

"Oh, I remember, you made the chocolate ice-cream cake right? Thank you so much, it was really delicious."

Tendou smiled.

"By the way , where's your husband?"

Merry looked around and he saw him walking closer together with Ushijima who is already bringing their foods. Ushijima settled down beside Tendou while Merry and her husband sat on the chair in front of them.Merry's party is not that big, the guests are only her family from both sides, and some of her close friends. The four of them talked for a while before Merry and her husband excused themselves and entertained another guest.