Chapter 13

Ushijima rested his hands on Tendou's ass , pulling him closer, making their crotch touch. Tendou can feel Ushijima's erection and also his own, when Ushijima started grinding his hips on Tendou's he let out a soft moan and Ushijima took that as a chance to slip his tongue, moving it skillfully inside his boyfriend's mouth, tasting every part of him.

Tendou slipped his hands inside Ushijima's shirt, feeling his toned muscles , he himself also got muscles but he admits that Ushijima's body is more toned that him.

Ushijima chuckled. "Seems like you enjoy feeling my muscles Tendou."

Tendou stopped and realized what Ushijima said.

"I understand, but there's other place that you also need to give attention."

Tendou knew what Ushijima mean about other place. He grinned and gave Ushijima a kiss, tracing from his lips, neck, down to his toned chest, and abs. He did that until he's into kneeling position. He looked up at Ushijima who is already looking down at him.

He nuzzles his face on Ushijima's pants, feeling his boyfriend's hard cock on his face. He started unbuckling Ushijima's pants and unzipped it using his mouth; he did that without breaking any eye contact with Ushijima. When he successfully unzipped the pants he pulled it down together with the boxers revealing Ushijima's erect cock.

He wrapped his hand around it , slowly moving his hand up and down as he playfully kiss the tip of it. He want to tease Ushijima and it looks like it's working, he can see it on Ushijima's face.

"Tendou." Ushijima breathed and it made Tendou smile.

He run his tongue on his boyfriend's length, making him wet from his saliva. He took a glance at Ushijima again before closing his eyes and putting Ushijima's cock inside his mouth. He only managed to fit the half of it, he slowly started moving his head up and down Ushijima's cock.

God, he's huge.

He thought, he can barely breathe but he continued to pleasure Ushijima. He opened his eyes and looked up at his boyfriend, making eye contact with him. Ushijima run his fingers on his olive hair. Letting out low moans as Tendou keep on moving his tongue around his cock.

Tendou started giving Ushijima's balls some attention too and he earned the reaction that he wanted from him. He traced his tongue up once again and licked the slit of Ushijima's cock. He continues to suck Ushijima when Ushijima gripped on his hair and pulled him away. He slightly winced at the sudden pull of his hair but it made him more turned on.

"Enough."

Ushijima said, pulling Tendou up, telling him to go to the sofa. Tendou obeyed while he watch Ushijima get something from their things.

Oh, he came prepared.

He grinned when he saw Ushijima get a bottle of lube from their bag. Ushijima removed his shirt now he is completely naked.

Hmm that's so sexy.

Tendou licked his lips and also removed his own clothes. Ushijima made a motion using his finger, ordering Tendou to turn around. Ushijima removed the lid of the lube and poured enough amount on hishand and massaged it on his cock.

"Spread your ass Tendou." He ordered.

Tendou finds it really sexy when Ushijima orders him, the authority on his voice just turned him on.

Just like when were still in Shiratorizawa.

Tendou obeyed. He can feel the hotness on his cheeks when he spread his ass, revealing his hole. He feel so exposed. He shivered when he felt the familiar coldness of the lube touch his sensitive skin. Ushijima made sure to put enough lube on Tendou, he doesn't want to hurt him. He slowly slip one finger inside, after a few minuted he added another one, moving it in and out , stretching Tendou. Tendou moaned at the movement of Ushijima's fingers, he is hitting deep inside him.

Tendou's breathing started to get heavy as the movement of Ushijima's fingers got faster, fucking his insides. But he want more.

"Wakatoshi-kun-ohh--- I want more."

Tendou said between his moans. He want him inside.

"What do you want?"

Ushijima asked, he continued to move his fingers, thrusting it deep.

"Yo-your cock. I want it inside me,please."

Tendou begged, Ushijima stopped, he poured another amount of lube on his cock before he rubbed the tip of it on Tendou's throbbing hole, Tendou wiggled his hips.

"You're pretty impatient Tendou."

Ushijima said holding Tendou's waist while he used his other hand to give Tendou a light smack. Tendou gasped. Ushijima slowly sink inside Tendou, he can feel the softness of Tendou's inside, his heat wrapping around his cock. He stayed for a second before he started moving with a slow pace at first until he started thrusting in a moderate pace. Making sure to hit Tendou's sensitive spot, and everytime he hits it Tendou moans.

"Don't cover your mouth , let me hear your voice."

Ushijima said when Tenodu tried to muffle his moans. He loves hearing the noise that Tendou makes. He shifted Tendou's position so that he is lying on the sofa while he is on top of him. He kissed the crook of Tendou's neck, sucking on it and making a red mark. Tendou shifted so that he can kiss Ushijima. He moaned as the two of them kiss.

"I want to see your face Wakatoshi-kun."

Tendou said and Ushijima changed their position, he turned Tendou around and now they are facing each other, he can see Tendou's red face more clearly. He straightened his back, run his fingers on his hair and looked at the man lying under him. He grip on Tendou's waist and started thrusting in an increasing pace , from slow to fast thrusts, slamming his hips on Tendou's Not giving Tendou any time to rest from his thrust .

"Oh my god-Ahh-fuck Wakatoshi~!"

Tendou moaned from the thrusts, his insides feels so full with Ushijima's cock being burried inside him.

"Wa-wait-slow-ahh fuck!"

He can't even finish a single sentence because his mind is going blank from the pleasure Ushijima giving him especially since every thrusts hits his prostate and it gives him more pleasure. He can feel that familiar sensation building up , he was about to touch himself when Ushijima stopped him.

"I want to come."

Tendou whined, but Ushijima grabbed both his hands and pinned it above his head. He can see the desperation on Tendou's face but he wants to put him on edge. He smirked and licked Tendou's neck to his shoulder and bit him, leaving another bite mark.

Tendou moaned loudly at the feeling of getting bitten by Ushijima, tears are visible on his eyes now. He feels like he's going to collapse if Ushijima continues to give him more pleasure. Ushijima gently wiped the tears on Tendou's eyes and kissed him, passionately. Ushijiama can also feel that he's about to come so he started thrusting faster once again and he whispered to Tendou telling him that he's about to come. Tendou nodded, wrapping his arms around Ushijima, digging his fingers on Ushijima's back.

After a minute Tendou is now moaning as he released his load, Ushijima can feel Tendou tightened around him and it made him came.

"Fuck , Satori."

Ushijima collapsed on top of Tendou, his face on Tendou's shoulder as he moaned Tendou's name.

When both of them already calmed down from their orgasm, Ushijima gave Tendou a kiss that lasted for a minute before both of them pulled away to catch some air.

"That felt so good."

Ushijima whispered and playfully bit on Tendou's ear. He then slowly pulled out , making his load flow out from him, he got up and gently carried Tendou to the bathroom where he helped him clean his insides when they finished their bath and wore their clothes both of them laid on the bed where Tendou immediately fell asleep. Ushijima caressed Tendou's cheeks and kissed him before getting up and cleaned the mess that they made.

-------------
I hope you enjoyed this chapter~~