Surprise! - Perrie

<it was supposed to be your birthday. you thought everyone, including your girlfriend have forgotten about it. little did you know, something you didnt expect, happened after you came back from work>
.
Y/N'S POV
"Good morning babe," I groaned as I sat up beside my beautiful girlfriend. "Well, morning to you too, beauty," she chuckled as she leaned her head on my shoulder, eyes still on her phone. "Babe, do you know what day it is today?" I asked hopefully. "It's a Thursday honey, why?" She looked at me with her gorgeous blue eyes. I sighed and shook my head in disappointment that even my own girlfriend doesn't know my birthday. I stood up and decided to get ready for the day. I had to work while Perrie just stayed at home as she didn't have to go on tour till next month. 

Perrie's POV
Y/N actually thought I forgot about her birthday! I really hope that the things go according to plan. After Y/N went out to work, I jumped out of bed and started to bake her birthday cake and dialed both my mom and her mom. Once the birthday cake was in the oven, I sent out invitations to Y/N's family, then to my family. Boy am I excited to see her reaction by the time she gets home.

After a few minutes, both our families arrived and started on thd decorations while I decorated the cake.

I then started to wrap her birthday present. I wrote a little card and tossed it into the box I was going to wrap.

Happy Birthday babe, u can be annoying sometimes but I love u the way u are, ur perfect, I love u more than anyone else. Prepare for lots of hugs and kisses tonight!

Love, Perrie

I wrapped up her present. I decided to get her Airpods since she doesn't have them. As I wrapped her present, I realised that I have forgotten to invite the girls. I gasped as I grabbed my phone and texted in our group chat.

Girls, today's my baby's birthday, it'll be great if u could come xx

I sent the text and finished up the present.

After 10 minutes, the doorbell finally rang. I opened the door to find the 3 really familiar figures. "GIRLS! U MADE IT!" I shouted excitedly as I gave each of my sister a hug. And obviously, Jesy, being the mom, she giggled, "Calm down Pez." "Sorry," I apologized as I stepped back. "Come on in, we're almost done, can you girls please help with the decorations?" I asked as I walked in, not really expecting a response from them. But obviously, they agreed to help out. "Thanks girls," I carried Y/N's present and headed to the doorstep. "Perrie, where are you going with her gift?" Leigh asked while struggling to blow up a balloon. I laughed at her silliness and snatched the balloon from her hands. "Hey!" She spat childishly while I giggled. I blew it up and handed it to her in a second, "That's how you do it!" I flipped my hair sarcastically and picked up the wrapped gift I left on the floor. "Oh, I'm gonna leave it outside to make it look like someone delivered it," I winked as I headed for the door. 

5:15pm. Y/N will be home in 15 minutes time. Gift? Checked. Cake? Checked. Lights? Turned off. Balloons? Blown. Dinner? Settled.  Hotel? Trivago. Right. I know that was terrible joke.  I rushed everyone into different rooms and told them to keep quiet as the clocked slowly ticked towards 5:30pm. 

part 2 will be up probably tmr ;)