Valentines Gift - Perrie

"Uhm... I need a teddy bear for my girlfriend," you sheepishly told the worker at target. "This way," she smiled as she started heading towards the stuff toys as you followed her. "Thank you!" You smiled while looking at the choices. However, one of the teddy bears caught your eyes. It was big, and couldn't fit in your bag, but you wanted it to make your girlfriend happy. Valentines Day was in 3 days anyway. 

Even though you still had school on the day itself, you honestly didn't mind bringing the gigantic teddy bear to school. You had the day planned: skipping school and instead going out for walks, lunch, dinner and movies. 

The day arrived quickly as you begged your mom to drive you to school with the teddy bear in your hands. You hopped out of the car, blowing a kiss to your mom before heading over to the lockers to find Perrie. There she was, leaning against your locker and using her phone. You came from behind and decided to surprise her. "Y/n!" She turned around and kissed your cheek passionately. Basically the whole school knew the two of you were dating since Perrie was one of those popular girls, so it was no problem kissing randomly in the hallways. 

"Happy Valentines Day baba!" You squealed as you brought the human-sized teddy bear in front of her. "Awwww... this is so cute! Thank you so much y/n!" She kissed your cheek and took the teddy bear. "Well I wanted to give you this, Happy Valentines Day," she took out an envelope from her bag. You took it and opened it up. 

Inside it, was two tickets to see Ariana Grande live. She knew how much you love and look up to Ariana. You threw yourself round Perrie and hugged her tightly. "Thank you so much," you kissed her cheek while still hugging her. 

"Skip school?" You smirked as she nodded. The two of you then took off running towards the school gate while carrying the teddy bear and the tickets.

The concert was also on the same day so the two of you decided to go and see Ariana instead of watching movies.