Can't be fixed - Jesy

<Jesy and you have been dating for 3 months since she joined x factor, but you see her crying every now and then, not telling you why, until you find her with a blade in the bathroom>
.
{TW: SELF-HARM}
Y/N'S POV
Jesy and I have been dating since January. It's now March, and Jesy's in the middle of x factor, working with her new girl group, Little Mix. One thing, I don't see her very often so I suppose she's doing great. She's finally coming home after this week's audition. Next Monday, she's going for the boot camp so I won't see her afterwards, so i decided to spend quality time with her.

"Y/N?" Jesy asked as she entered the house slowly. "Jesy! I missed you!" I ran over and hugged her. God, she's so gorgeous she doesn't even know. "How was this week's audition?" I asked as a smile appeared slowly on my face. "It was great!" She returned the smile sweetly. For some reason, I felt that it was a fake one. I decided to brush that thought off and continued, "Sooooo netflix in bed?" She nodded without questioning much.

"Imma head to the bathroom," she came over and kissed me. I nodded as I turned my attention back to the TV.

Jesy's POV
Whew. That was close. She gave me a weird look as soon as I shot her my fake smile but she soon brushed it off. As I stepped into the bathroom, I stared into the mirror as the words replayed in my head like a record player. "die", "fat", "disgusting", "repulsive", "ugly".

I ripped the blade off from under the sink that has been hiding there forever and pressed it against my skin. The blood seeped out slowly as each cut got deeper and deeper.

"Jesy!" Y/N's voice came from nowhere. I looked into the mirror as I saw Y/N scurrying towards me. "Y/N... I'm sorry..." was all I could get out. "Jesy, don't apologise baby girl," she reached out and took the blade away from me. Tears started flowing down my face as I watched Y/N clean and wrap up my cuts.

Y/N's POV
After staring at the TV for 15 mins, I decided to check on Jesy cause she was taking forever to come out. "Jesy!" I shouted as soon as I saw her. I grabbed the blade away from her as she whispered, "Y/N... I'm sorry..."

"Jesy, don't apologise baby girl," I replied sternly yet softly as I started cleaning and wrapping up her cuts. I looked up once I was done and saw tears flowing down her face. I threw her a hug tightly as she returned it seconds after.

We went to bed and I decided to talk to her about the situation. "Why baby girl, why?" I asked with concern. She simply took out her phone and handed it to me.