Anxiety - Jesy

<the girls were doing the videos hoot for Bounce Back. You were there with them as Jesy gets a panic attack>
....

This was the first time you were going to a video shoot with your girlfriend and her bandmates. You gladly picked up your bag after changing your clothes. Jesy came out of the room, dressed in leggings and an oversized hoodie. She sauntered her way to you and planted a kiss on your forehead. "You ready?" She intertwined her fingers with yours as you nodded your head and giggled.

It didn't take a long time for the two of you to get there. When you got to the location, you were greeted by a cheerful member of the "behind the scenes crew". "Jesy! Y/N! Come on in, Jade, Perrie and Leigh-Anne are waiting in the dressing room now," he flashed a gigantic smile at us. "Thank you!" Jesy smiled back as you blushed as she held your hand, leading you to the dressing room. She sat you down on an empty chair as you waved to the other girls. Before leaving to change into her first costume, she went to hug her friendly bandmates. "Y/N, you look gorgeous!" Perrie smiled at you. You blushed harder than before while replying, "Thank you so much Pez, you look beautiful too!"

Once Jesy came back, it was time for the video shoot. While Jade was on set, you noticed that Jesy started shaking. You gasped and rushed to her side as soon as you realised she was having a panic attack. You held her in your arms as she started gasping for air a little. "Jesy, match my breathing baby girl," you ordered sternly yet softly. She did as you told and soon after, her breathing was under control. "Thanks babe," she kissed your lips softly. 

"I'm always here for you," you smiled and kissed her back. The rest of the day went by pretty quickly and soon enough, it was 10pm. That was also one of the few panic attacks Jesy had that day. You managed to guide her through all of them and she was grateful for what you did.