tour surprise - leigh-anne

you stood backstage, peeking out of the curtains as the girls performed their last song. you giggled before walking back into the dressing room, staring at the screen on the wall where it played the live performance. soon enough, you heard perrie's voice through the screen. "get home safely, we love you all!" as the crowd cheered. you rushed over to paris straight after work, thankfully being able to catch the last three songs.

five minutes later, you heard the girls chattering in the hallways. the first girl who entered the dressing room surprisingly wasn't leigh-anne, it was jesy. "leigh!" she turned around after seeing you as leigh walked in with perrie and jade. 

"are you real?" leigh asked, hand over her mouth. "yeah," you laughed and nodded as she ran over to you and wrapped her body around you.

"we'll give you girls some space," jade giggled before leaving the room with perrie and jesy. "why didn't you tell me you were coming?" leigh let go, now having tears running down her cheeks. 

"I wanted to surprise you!" you sniffed, praying that no tears would fall, but it didn't work, you were tearing up too. "I missed you so much," you buried your head into the crook of her neck, still hugging tightly onto her.

"I missed you too," she kissed the top of your head. "you know you're gonna have the rest of this month with me... right?" you giggled. leigh nodded, not saying a word.

"alright lovebirds, let's go, for dinner," jesy's voice came from behind the two of you.

"give us another minute!" leigh shouted. no, she actually wanted to change it to 1 year.